Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,853 Member
    Options
    @MelG7777, are you awake and making pancakes?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    @Cat0703a, are you sleeping better these days?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Did you enjoy taking your B-12 energy powder as much as I'm going to enjoy drinking my cup of coffee? Does it smell good? Did it warm your hands on a cold day when you took it?

Aren’t there pros and cons to everything in life?

• srazamora
    Options

If so, is it too late to place my order?

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    @cmsienk isn’t it best described as a hit or miss rollercoaster?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    Are you mathematically challenged...

Considering my degree is in astrophysics with a masters in space systems engineering, would you believe I found this idea vastly amusing?

And though exaggeration may have been in order to say ALL Starbucks drinks, don't you have to admit at least SOME of the drinks there do in fact contain at least 500 calories, and depending on additional syrup shots added can in fact top 1500?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,217 Member
    Options
    Didn't I have a big pancake yesterday, after all the talk of pancakes here? 😋

Don't I plan on baking some drop biscuits (aka scones) in lieu of buying a loaf of bread?
    Won't I then be able to have biscuits w/ butter and honey, or scones w/ butter and jam, or biscuits w/ chicken gravy, or biscuits w/ who knows what? 😋

• srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »

Considering my degree is in astrophysics with a masters in space systems engineering, would you believe I found this idea vastly amusing?

Does this mean we have a rocket scientist in our midst?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wasn't I voted most likely to succeed in high school? How will I know when I have, in fact, succeeded?
  • cmsienk
    Options

And though exaggeration may have been in order to say ALL Starbucks drinks, don't you have to admit at least SOME of the drinks there do in fact contain at least 500 calories, and depending on additional syrup shots added can in fact top 1500?

Can you see me nodding my head in agreement that some Starbucks drinks do load up on the calories? Will you believe me that I almost always steer clear of those?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Isn't this a test of the spoiler BBCode?
    Isn't this a successful test of the spoiler BBCode?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Since I seem to have learned something new today, does that mean I get to go home now?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Dessert, nothing... aren't the majority of Starbucks drinks close to a full day's worth of calories in a cup? Rather than serve sandwiches to the homeless, couldn't we just deliver Starbucks to give them all the calories they need to survive?

Don't I have a long-time friend who exaggerates a lot, and so I'm quite used to it? 😏
    Did you realize amusement was my intent in saying "mathematically challenged", and aren't I pleased that I succeeded? 😃

Didn't my previous post start off more seriously addressing the question "aren't the majority of Starbucks drinks close to a full day's worth of calories in a cup?" So, in way of admission, won't I include my earlier thoughts here (although I've really no interest or desire to engage in debate on the matter)?

Won't I readily admit that "at least SOME" of the drinks are "at least 500 calories"? But SOME and ALL are vastly different claims, are they not? Isn't the most costly (calorie-wise) Starbucks drink of which I'm aware the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino which is 480 calories for a Grande (16oz.) and 590 calories for a Venti (24 oz.)? Aren't there others that are close to that? But don't I doubt that anyone would add enough extra shots and toppings to cause it to top 1500? 🤔

So does that mean I am in disagreement with a rocket scientist on this matter? 🤣

• frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't John McPhee a great author? How does he manage to educate and inform while still making it personable and interesting, seamlessly blended facts and personal stories? Aren't these a few of my favorites of his...
    • The Control Of Nature
    • Encounters With The Archdruid: Narratives About a Conservationist and Three of His Natural Enemies
    • Coming Into The Country
    • Oranges
    ... and aren't there others?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Since I seem to have learned something new today, does that mean I get to go home now?

Won't you come back soon?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Wasn't I voted most likely to succeed in high school? How will I know when I have, in fact, succeeded?

Isn’t your presence here what marks your highest point of success so far?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »

Isn’t your presence here what marks your highest point of success so far?

Doesn't astrophysicist and space systems engineer🪐 trump being here? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    How can I resist an email with a title like this "frankwbrow $.1θθ could be yours today!.."?
    I mean, isn't junk mail offering the sum of $.100 worth checking out?
    (wasn't the strikethrough part of the email title?)
  • srazamora
    Options
    Who do I have to blame for my trip to Starbucks which is a very rare occurrence for me?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    May I blame @nossmf? 🤩🤣