Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,809 Member
    Can I count it if I made it to Pilates this morning, but only lasted 15 minutes?
    Aren't I home again, enjoying a cup of coffee? Anyone care to join me? ☕🥐
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,782 Member
    Wouldn't I love to join you by going home, but my workday just started so I'm here at the office for the next 8 hours?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,576 Member
    Aren't I looking forward to going home "early" today due to a 6am start? 😴🥱
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,709 Member
    edited January 2022
    Didn't my next job just get canceled? 😢
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Is that not good?
  • cmsienk
    Do I like to eat and pay my bills?
  • cmsienk
    @Cat0703a, care to join me for coffee on the road?
  • Cat0703a
    Isn’t my road covered in snow? 😂 May we have coffee in front of the fireplace instead?

Or shall we go throw books at your client instead?
  • cmsienk
    Aren't you right about coffee in front of the fire sounding better? ☕ May we call a cease fire on book throwing? Didn't I just send them a 50% cancelation fee invoice with no pushback whatsoever?
  • Cat0703a
    edited January 2022
    Wasn’t I looking forward to recording book throwing as an exercise today? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Aren't you right about coffee in front of the fire sounding better? ☕ May we call a cease fire on book throwing? Didn't I just send them a 50% cancelation fee invoice with no pushback whatsoever?

Are you going to encourage that client to keep cancelling in the future as often as they want? 🤔😆
  • Cat0703a
    edited January 2022
    Perhaps I should throw snowballs instead? 🤔
    y5ehnhr425tv.jpeg
  • nossmf
    Do you know how harrowing it is to be driving on the interstate, windshield getting splashed by other cars kicking up melted snow/sand mixture, go to clean your windshield...and discover your wiper fluid is frozen, so the wiper blades are merely smearing your visibility rather than actually cleaning it?
  • Cat0703a
    Doesn’t that sound indeed very harrowing?? 😱
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    nossmf wrote: »
    Do you know how harrowing it is to be driving on the interstate, windshield getting splashed by other cars kicking up melted snow/sand mixture, go to clean your windshield...and discover your wiper fluid is frozen, so the wiper blades are merely smearing your visibility rather than actually cleaning it?
    nossmf wrote: »

Isn't that the worst? Don't I hope you are more relaxed now, while you decorate everyone's desks?
  • nossmf
    While everybody says the weather where they live is the craziest anywhere, isn't it absurd how this morning the temperature here was 0F (-18C), while tomorrow it's supposed to be 60F (16C)?
  • frankwbrown
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Perhaps I should throw snowballs instead? 🤔
    y5ehnhr425tv.jpeg

Why not both? Can you throw snowballs at random passersby? And wouldn't throwing a book at someone be a great way to get their attention?
  • Cat0703a
    After throwing a few at my kid, didn’t we realize they were a little too icy? 😬😅😂

Wasn’t it even more fun to go for a walk (yay, steps) and throw snowballs (maybe I should say ice balls) at the partially frozen pond instead?
  • soymilkmilo
    soymilkmilo Posts: 10 Member
    would you believe me if i said i've never seen snow?
  • Cat0703a
    Have you ever lied to us in the past? 😆 Would you like to?