Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,225 Member
    Options
    May I bring some company, and maybe dessert?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,867 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Your day won’t be filled with happy laughter, good food, and thoughtful memories that may make you tear up but the smile never leave your face?

Won't you also accept my condolences on your mom's passing? Didn't my mom pass away 3 years ago and isn't it also bittersweet yet heart-warming when my family gets together now?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Shall I buy everyone coffee in the morning?

How about now?

What's your pleasure? Latte? Americano? Apple Crisp Macchiato? Strawberry Funnel Cake Frappuccino? 😂

Do you know I brought my thermos of coffee with heavy cream with me? But wouldn't I love a grande ristretto latte right about now?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Shall I buy everyone coffee in the morning?

How about now?

What's your pleasure? Latte? Americano? Apple Crisp Macchiato? Strawberry Funnel Cake Frappuccino? 😂

Do you know I brought my thermos of coffee with heavy cream with me? But wouldn't I love a grande ristretto latte right about now?

Haven't I requested the barista make one for you, right now, to supplement your thermos? ☕
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    Options
    May I bring some company, and maybe dessert?

Aren’t you all welcome with or without the dessert? 🤗
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Wasn't I just now wondering, after getting notified by MFP that I've gotten 100 Insightful's, just what it was I said that someone thought was insightful? Didn't I lack the insight to know what that was? But wasn't it nothing I said but this instead?
    😂😂😂
    j3jvlag32lpb.jpg

Does it take 100 before you’ll get a notification?

• srazamora
    Options
    I know this is off subject, but if you had the day off, how would you spend it?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    I know this is off subject, but if you had the day off, how would you spend it?

Wouldn't I start by sleeping past 4am?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Wasn't I just now wondering, after getting notified by MFP that I've gotten 100 Insightful's, just what it was I said that someone thought was insightful? Didn't I lack the insight to know what that was? But wasn't it nothing I said but this instead?
    😂😂😂
    j3jvlag32lpb.jpg

Does it take 100 before you’ll get a notification?

Does everyone get notifications at 5, 25 and 100, and who knows when after that?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Wouldn’t it be cool if you could tell who marked which posts what? Wouldn’t it be likely I’m responsible for many of them?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    Isn't it cool my son's music video for a song he created was posted today on a local Philharmonic's YouTube channel?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Being his mom, won’t you easily be able to say you knew him before he was famous?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Is this the moment he's discovered? Will he become famous and divorce his parents? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Isn't it cool my son's music video for a song he created was posted today on a local Philharmonic's YouTube channel?

Does he know how proud of him you are?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Is this the moment he's discovered? Will he become famous and divorce his parents? 🤣

Is there such thing as a prenup for parents of famous children? 😄

• Alinouveau2
    Options

Does he know how proud of him you are?

Would you believe I think he knows? Along with all our family and friends too?
  • ZenMama_A
    ZenMama_A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Did the creator of this thread get the idea from reruns of Whose Line Is It Anyway?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't she mention that it reminds her of that show?
  • srazamora
    Options
    ZenMama_A wrote: »
    Did the creator of this thread get the idea from reruns of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Can someone get @ZenMama_A a prize for knowing this without seeing me mention it a couple pages ago?

• cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @ZenMama_A?
    Isn't this latte just for you?d6k5y2vd0u7l.gif