Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Aren't I confused right along with you? If they're requiring something specific, shouldn't they provide it?

Will you be surprised to find out @nossmf, that I thought you'd know what I was talking about since you're the one who suggested without pics it didn't happen?
    🤭
    And did I remember say thank you for the nice words? Are you one who recognizes when his wife gets a new haircut?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,453 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Didn't I decide to get highlights with my haircut today?
    Didn't you make the right decision in going with traditional high lights, as opposed to streaks of green, pink, red, purple,...? 😉
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I decide to get highlights with my haircut today?
    Didn't you make the right decision in going with traditional high lights, as opposed to streaks of green, pink, red, purple,...? 😉

Aren't I more traditional than not? 🙂
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,799 Member
    Options
    Are you one who recognizes when his wife gets a new haircut?

Yes I am, but to be fair, isn't it a little easier to notice a difference in a person standing before you rather than a picture the size of a thumbnail which features a coffee cup filling most of it?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Are you one who recognizes when his wife gets a new haircut?

Yes I am, but to be fair, isn't it a little easier to notice a difference in a person standing before you rather than a picture the size of a thumbnail which features a coffee cup filling most of it?

To be fair, would you agree it's easier to notice a difference in a picture which features a coffee cup filling most but not all
    of it rather than a picture the size of a thumbnail which features a flexing arm? 😁🤣
  • nossmf
    Options
    Based on said flexing arm, what hairstyle do you think I have?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Would you laugh if I asked if you had a mullet?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Do you know I used to have a mullet in high school, but these days I prefer the military high and tight?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Have you considered posting a picture that includes some of your hair? 🤣 You know you can hide behind a coffee cup for a little anonymity, don't you?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't you hate waking up 90 minutes before your alarm goes off?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Frustrating, isn’t it?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it? Since I have no plans until this afternoon, would you be surprised to learn I went back to sleep for a couple of hours?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Isn’t that excellent news?
  • nossmf
    Options
    After working a 12-hr graveyard shift Tuesday into Wednesday, do you realize how hard it was to wake up at 5am this morning?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't that sound awful?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Have you had your coffee yet?
    dxx2pa6bbw60.png
  • cmsienk
    Options
    🤣 How ever did you locate the cup for my next profile pic? And what do you think about whether or not I've had coffee today? 😉
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't I think you'd like that cup?
    If you had said you hadn't had any coffee today, wouldn't I have been shocked? 😲😂
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    How much time and money will I save making my own coffee, at home, instead of going to the coffee shops?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How often do you go to coffee shops?