Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't that be "Good Morning friends?"?😁
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,909 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Aren't you right? Do you see that I've fixed it? Can you guess I was on the wrong thread?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,431 Member
    Options
    Based on three words and no question, isn’t it safe to assume on my part as to where you thought you were?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't you clever? Are you this smart and you haven't even had caffeine yet this morning?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,243 Member
    Options
    Aren't I only having a mocha now? Wasn't it quiet in here earlier (~5am) when I took a peek before heading out for a morning swim and yoga?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    I dare not ask, do I? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚
    Doesn't it look a lot better than it sounds? 🀣

How did I miss this reply? πŸ˜‚
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    Aren't you clever? Are you this smart and you haven't even had caffeine yet this morning?

How did you know I was coffeeless? Are you psychic??? 😲
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't words sometimes fail to properly describe what they denote? For example, isn't goblet squat an unappealing and non-descriptive term for a squat while holding a kettlebell? Isn't it my opinion that a better term would be goblin squat? πŸ‘Ί

I wonder, is it coffee that gives her her psychic powers, or does she have a crystal ball or some other magical device? πŸ€”
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,166 Member
    Options
    What should tomorrow be?

Since it's Tuesday, isn't the obvious answer tacos?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    While I do like tacos, and it is Tuesday, aren't I considering taking advantage of Papa Murphy's Tuesday special to get a gourmet vegetarian pizza, which they describe as "Our Artisan Thin Crust, topped with Creamy Garlic Sauce, Whole-Milk Mozzarella, Fresh Spinach, Sliced Zucchini, Sliced Mushrooms, Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Roma Tomatoes, Mixed Onions, Cheddar, and Herb & Cheese Blend"?

• cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Aren't there too many things I don't like on that pizza? 🀣 But doesn't Taco Tuesday sound appealing?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Let me guess, marinated artichoke hearts for one? Would you believe I'm now liking a few vinaigrette dressings (like Newman's Own Lime Vinaigrette and Raspberry & Walnut Vinaigrette)? And would you be shocked to learn that I actually ate one and a half pickle slices last week? 😲

• nossmf
    Options
    Isn't the point behind having pizza to indulge and enjoy? Why the desire to try to make pizza somewhat healthful for you?

Not to belittle Papa Murphy's, since did you know my wife used to work there? Isn't Tuesday the best day to buy from them, as I can get two large pizzas for the price of one to feed my family?

Isn't the best way to enjoy artichokes by steaming in a pressure cooker before dipping in melted garlic butter?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wasn't I good up through zucchini? Didn't you lose me at fungus, vinegar artichokes and 'technically a fruit', the texture of which I cannot stand? And don't I prefer my onions caramelized?
    And pickles? Really? Not you too? πŸ€’πŸ˜…
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: Β»
    Isn't the best way to enjoy artichokes by steaming in a pressure cooker before dipping in melted garlic butter?
    Doesn't melted garlic butter make almost anything (except pickles) enjoyable?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: Β»
    Isn't the point behind having pizza to indulge and enjoy? Why the desire to try to make pizza somewhat healthful for you?

Not to belittle Papa Murphy's, since did you know my wife used to work there? Isn't Tuesday the best day to buy from them, as I can get two large pizzas for the price of one to feed my family?

Aren't Fridays a good day also for a Papa Murphy's special? Don't I normally go for a Tuscan Chicken and Sausage or an Herb Chicken Mediterranean, if not pepperoni, but thought I could go vegetarian for the benefit of a great nephew whose exploring that diet?
    Wouldn't I prefer steamed artichokes w/ garlic butter over marinated ones, which honestly I could take or leave?
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    Wasn't I good up through zucchini? Didn't you lose me at fungus, vinegar artichokes and 'technically a fruit', the texture of which I cannot stand? And don't I prefer my onions caramelized?
    And pickles? Really? Not you too? πŸ€’πŸ˜…
    Didn't I guess exactly those things you mentioned would be what you found objectionable? And, having recently mentioned to my visiting friend how there are foods I assume I still dislike even though it's been decades since I've had them, didn't I try a pickle slice for that reason? And can I say that while I no longer find pickles as repulsive as I once did, I still find them mildly revolting? πŸ˜‚
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    And, having recently mentioned to my visiting friend how there are foods I assume I still dislike even though it's been decades since I've had them, didn't I try a pickle slice for that reason? And can I say that while I no longer find pickles as repulsive as I once did, I still find them mildly revolting? πŸ˜‚
    Aren't you a grown up for trying them again? Shall we say that I'm still an adolescent in this regard? 🀣
  • nossmf
    Options
    Shall we be adolescents together? Aren't pickles and mayonnaise the devil's nectar, thus to be avoided by all men and women of a heavenly bent?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Who knew you were so eloquent and had such discerning tastebuds? πŸ˜‡πŸ˜
  • nossmf
    Options
    Do you know my wife complains about how "discerning" my taste buds are when it comes to trying new recipes at home? Do you know this same woman, no matter which new restaurant we try, eats the same two meals rather than try something brand new?