Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,854 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Isn't it beautiful?
    mw514xubqofu.jpg
    9gmxk6yuy4ha.jpg
    shnesas4296v.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,217 Member
    Options
    Isn't it though? ☺️
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    @cmsienk, aren’t your photos perfect for a holiday greeting card?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    Didn't I replace yesterday's workout with an hour of shoveling snow, including my driveway/sidewalk and the sidewalk of the vacant house next door so anybody walking the walk will have a continuous cleared path? Didn't my kids get two days' of actual snow day (no logging in for remote classroom), while I still had to report for duty? Aren't I still a tad miffed because my normal job sitting desk would have been told to stay home, but because I was working one shift to cover for somebody I had to report anyway?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Upon clicking submit to this last post, I got notice I had received the "2,500 Posts Badge", but aren't I confused since it didn't happen until post number 2,535?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Upon clicking submit to this last post, I got notice I had received the "2,500 Posts Badge", but aren't I confused since it didn't happen until post number 2,535?

Isn't that odd? (Didn't I also get exercise shoveling snow yesterday? Shouldn't I be out there shoveling again instead of loafing around?)
  • nossmf
    Options
    Why can't my dog make up his mind whether he wants to be outside or inside? Should I impose a limit to how many times I open the door to let him in or out (which coincidentally is systematically changing the inside temperature to match the outside)?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Will he understand the limit or automatically multiply it by 10? Can you teach him to slide under the door so you don't have to open it?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t it depend on the dog’s age? Is it possible to teach old dogs new tricks? 🤣🤣🤣
  • nossmf
    Options
    If he's an 80-lb puppy less than a year old, does he still qualify as a "little one?"
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Why can't my dog make up his mind whether he wants to be outside or inside? Should I impose a limit to how many times I open the door to let him in or out (which coincidentally is systematically changing the inside temperature to match the outside)?

Isn't the solution to teach him or her to open the door by his or her self? Did you know I had a childhood pet named Cosmo (from whom Cosmo Kramer got his name, presumably)? Wasn't he an Australian Shepherd with one brown eye, one blue eye, and a nose (and tongue) that was half black and half pink? And didn't he have no problem opening the Den door by grabbing and twisting the doorknob with his paws? 🐶
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wouldn't I have loved to see that?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Has anybody else used a snow shovel like this one?
    sshy1t978kll.jpg
  • Rsrs35
    Rsrs35 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If something "goes without saying," why do people still say it?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    If we answer, will your stick around?
  • nossmf
    Options
    If something goes without saying, do they say it to make it stay rather than go?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't you hate when you notice a typo or bad auto correct in your own post after the one hour window has elapsed? 🤦‍♀️
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Hasn't that happened to me only a hundred times or so? Or maybe a thousand?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Aren't hot showers (not to mention hot baths) at home a real joy? 😃
    Doesn't this mean no more showering only at the gym? Why, yes it does, doesn't it? ☺️
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Does this mean you successfully installed your new tankless water heater?