Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    With four teens at home, if I want an actual hot shower, aren't I limited to gym showers?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,218 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Does this mean you successfully installed your new tankless water heater?

Didn't I have to postpone installing a tankless water heater, because of complications due to code changes and wiring requirements? So instead, didn't I just install the part that failed, at a cost of $200? And aren't I thrilled that the part arrived 2 weeks early?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    With four teens at home, if I want an actual hot shower, aren't I limited to gym showers?

Isn't a tankless water heater exactly what you need? Wouldn't you love having an endless supply of hot water?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,856 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't we all love that - without or without the four teens at home? ❤ 🚿
  • nossmf
    Options
    My oldest is actually 21, but since he normally acts like a teen, am I wrong to still refer to him as a teen?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    I'm sure he doesn't mind that, does he? 😂
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Did anybody else have deer come really close to the house to dig down for the ground cover in the front flower bed to snack on? Did you also 'plant' some veggies for them like I did? 😆😙
    swn2391u7f6f.jpg
  • nossmf
    Options
    Would my dogs bark aggressively towards deer invading our lawn, or be themselves intimidated by something bigger than they are?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Don't dogs often bark when they're intimidated, just slightly more cautiously? Though I'm guessing your dogs are not little, isn't that the standard MO of scrawny little dogs?

Who's up for coffee?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How did you know I was enjoying my first cup of coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Isn't that an easier guess for me than for you? 🤔
    No, no, no... don't I mean not that you have a hard time guessing when you're having coffee, but guessing when I'm having coffee? 😂
    Didn't I go to bed quite early last night, so I'm up quite early (for me) this morning?
    (Isn't my alarm about to go off, and I've already had breakfast?)
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Might I have just happened upon a technique that avoids the arbitrary newline when we bold, italicize, strikethrough or underline text?

Might I have just happened upon a technique that avoids the arbitrary newline when we bold, italicize, strikethrough or underline text?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Aren't the above two sentences alike in every way? Isn't the only difference that there is an intentional newline after the first sentence?

Wasn't there an unintended newline inserted after "newline" in the sentence above, before I added this?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Are you going to share the secret?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Isn't the secret just to add a newline/return at the end of your sentence, not like I didn't here?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't the secret just to add a newline/return at the end of your sentence, like I did here?
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Is it okay if I type in BOLD letters from now on then?Or is that annoying?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    If you want to type in BOLD, shouldn't you also type in ALL CAPS, to make sure you're HEARD? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Who's interested in joining me this morning for a strength training session, a swim and some water aerobics, followed by a walk? Won't it take no more than three hours?
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WOULDN'T THAT MAKE ME WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING IMPORTANT?