Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,999 Member
    Options
    Autocorrect kept trying to over ride my muchly to much lying :D

How would it know what I wanted to say anyway?

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,880 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Did you forget where you were?πŸ€”
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wasn't it funny that Autocorrect kept trying to over ride my muchly to much lying? :D

How would it know what I wanted to say anyway?
    See how I fixed it for you?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,237 Member
    Options
    How was your day?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wasn't it longish - 8am-8pm? Won't tomorrow be longer - 6am-8pm? But wasn't I glad I didn't forget everything I knew about my job?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    So no senior moment for you?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't you correct about that Frank, Cat, S1im? :D Wait, who are you?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,427 Member
    Options
    Do you forget I’m the one without muscles? πŸ˜…
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wasn't that just my 'senior moment' where I named all the kids because I forgot to whom I was talking? 🀣
  • nossmf
    Options
    Isn't it standard to yell out ALL your kids' names whenever one of them gets in trouble, so you don't inadvertently forget to call out the correct one?
  • nossmf
    Options
    And I thought we were the two immature ones, where the others were the adults in this group...or am I senior moment forgetting how that conversation went?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Who can remember who's immature and who's not? Didn't I leave you off intentionally @nossmf, to exaggerate how much of a senior moment it was? (Don't you and I have the worst hardest screen names to abbreviate? Where was my imagination when picking a name?) πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Now, who wants to get an additional 1,000 steps with me while I walk back to the ballroom to retrieve my phone charger?

ETA: Wasn't I wrong? Wasn't it more than 1,200 steps? And now that I'm done working for the day, shouldn't I go find the fitness center?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    Who can remember who's immature and who's not? Didn't I leave you off intentionally @nossmf, to exaggerate how much of a senior moment it was? (Don't you and I have the worst hardest screen names to abbreviate? Where was my imagination when picking a name?) πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
    Wasn't I the imaginative one in picking my member name? πŸ˜‚
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    Now, who wants to get an additional 1,000 steps with me while I walk back to the ballroom to retrieve my phone charger?

ETA: Wasn't I wrong? Wasn't it more than 1,200 steps? And now that I'm done working for the day, shouldn't I go find the fitness center?
    Aren't I at 10,491 steps right now but ready to get a few more? πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ
    Didn't my great nephew, who just got a job as a waiter at a fancy golf club, tell me he got 18,000 steps the other night? And didn't I surprisingly get 17,880 steps yesterday?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't my co-worker get 29,000 steps yesterday as he ran all over the hotel, setting things up? 😳
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Can you believe it exhausts me just reading those step numbers??
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Can you believe I'm so tired I fell asleep at 8? Can you also believe I'm going back to sleep now?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Will you correct your post before doing so? πŸ˜‰
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Since she edited her post in the same minute she posted it, should I assume your post 11 minutes later was based on her unedited post, i.e. sub-minute lag was involved? πŸ€” πŸ˜‚
  • Cat0703a
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Perhaps I should have specified 1-7?? 😬 Should we fix it for her?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    1-7? Can you see my confused expression? πŸ€”
    Oh, did I just figure it out (note the seven words)? πŸ˜‚