Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,427 Member
    Options
    Won’t she be so pleased, I corrected it into a question?? Is it even possible for me to speak in statements anymore?? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,237 Member
    Options
    Didn't I just edit my response over there because I also posted a question? 🤣

• Cat0703a
    Options
    Why edit it? Is it against the rules to question there? Am I a rebel?? 😈
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    No rules, but didn't I think it was silly to state as a question that I had figured out what you meant by 1-7 (on the 1-7 thread)? Don't I look silly enough already, without removing all doubt? 😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,880 Member
    Options
    Wasn't I so exhausted I must've forgotten what thread I was on? Well you accept my thanks for fixing my post, Cat? Isn't it early?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    What are friends for? 🥰 Another long day ahead?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Won't today be the longest day here? Didn't I get up at 5am, to start at 6am and aren't we scheduled to go to 10pm tonight? Didn't I also discover yesterday that this is the hotel where Bob Saget recently died? Wasn't I involved in a disconcerting conversation amongst my co-workers - one of whom wondered if he may have died in one of our rooms?
    (Didn't I have to edit to add a hard return? Can you hear me sighing?)
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you hope to see his ghost?
    Remembering how to do your job? And doesn’t it appear that laughs travel across the country but not sighs?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Didn't I get to sleep in today, without guilt, because I don't have a 6am class? Shall I post without a final hard return, and see what happens? What's the best emoji for expressing disgusted resignation? 😔
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    What’s sleeping in like? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Isn't it like the yoga pose happy baby?
    Although that pose is also known as dead bug, shall we stick with happy baby? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I also opt for the former? 😆
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't I think that pose lives up to it's name, as it's an apt description of the feeling I get while in it? 😊
    But can you imagine, it just might feel like the other name if one were in a state of total exhaustion?
    (i.e. "dead to the world" exhaustion) 😫😩
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    Do you mean like the feeling my legs experience after a thorough leg day lifting weights?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    And what is this 1-7 thread of which you speak? Since we're as a group involved in multiple threads already, should I also be a member of this 1-7 thread? And how come nobody's given an incorrect answer in the third thread yet? Is it too hard a question to answer, correctly or no?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    And what is this 1-7 thread of which you speak? Since we're as a group involved in multiple threads already, should I also be a member of this 1-7 thread? And how come nobody's given an incorrect answer in the third thread yet? Is it too hard a question to answer, correctly or no?
    How to direct you? Isn't it 'Only one to seven words...'? Wasn't it easier to do a search for either a thread or a user's most recent responses before the most recent update?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

You haven’t found the one to seven word thread yet? Why did I assume you just didn’t appreciate counting words as much as we do? 😅

Didn’t I look at your difficult question and thought it might be too tough for me to answer at 6am without coffee? Perhaps I should get some now and give a stab at the answer?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

You haven’t found the one to seven word thread yet? Why did I assume you just didn’t appreciate counting words as much as we do? 😅

Didn’t I look at your difficult question and thought it might be too tough for me to answer at 6am without coffee? Perhaps I should get some now and give a stab at the answer?

Don't great minds think alike? :D And aren't you considerate - letting us know you're posting in the other thread? Isn't that just as good as sending us a group text? 😅
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hadn't you all better get on over to the wrong answers ONLY! thread?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Guess whose client just brought her a latte? Doesn't that make two for me today?