Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Won’t she be so pleased, I corrected it into a question?? Is it even possible for me to speak in statements anymore?? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,284 Member
    Options
    Didn't I just edit my response over there because I also posted a question? 🤣

• Cat0703a
    Options
    Why edit it? Is it against the rules to question there? Am I a rebel?? 😈
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    No rules, but didn't I think it was silly to state as a question that I had figured out what you meant by 1-7 (on the 1-7 thread)? Don't I look silly enough already, without removing all doubt? 😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,983 Member
    Options
    Wasn't I so exhausted I must've forgotten what thread I was on? Well you accept my thanks for fixing my post, Cat? Isn't it early?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    What are friends for? 🥰 Another long day ahead?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Won't today be the longest day here? Didn't I get up at 5am, to start at 6am and aren't we scheduled to go to 10pm tonight? Didn't I also discover yesterday that this is the hotel where Bob Saget recently died? Wasn't I involved in a disconcerting conversation amongst my co-workers - one of whom wondered if he may have died in one of our rooms?
    (Didn't I have to edit to add a hard return? Can you hear me sighing?)
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you hope to see his ghost?
    Remembering how to do your job? And doesn’t it appear that laughs travel across the country but not sighs?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Didn't I get to sleep in today, without guilt, because I don't have a 6am class? Shall I post without a final hard return, and see what happens? What's the best emoji for expressing disgusted resignation? 😔
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    What’s sleeping in like? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Isn't it like the yoga pose happy baby?
    Although that pose is also known as dead bug, shall we stick with happy baby? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I also opt for the former? 😆
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't I think that pose lives up to it's name, as it's an apt description of the feeling I get while in it? 😊
    But can you imagine, it just might feel like the other name if one were in a state of total exhaustion?
    (i.e. "dead to the world" exhaustion) 😫😩
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,276 Member
    Options
    Do you mean like the feeling my legs experience after a thorough leg day lifting weights?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,276 Member
    Options
    And what is this 1-7 thread of which you speak? Since we're as a group involved in multiple threads already, should I also be a member of this 1-7 thread? And how come nobody's given an incorrect answer in the third thread yet? Is it too hard a question to answer, correctly or no?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    And what is this 1-7 thread of which you speak? Since we're as a group involved in multiple threads already, should I also be a member of this 1-7 thread? And how come nobody's given an incorrect answer in the third thread yet? Is it too hard a question to answer, correctly or no?
    How to direct you? Isn't it 'Only one to seven words...'? Wasn't it easier to do a search for either a thread or a user's most recent responses before the most recent update?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

You haven’t found the one to seven word thread yet? Why did I assume you just didn’t appreciate counting words as much as we do? 😅

Didn’t I look at your difficult question and thought it might be too tough for me to answer at 6am without coffee? Perhaps I should get some now and give a stab at the answer?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

You haven’t found the one to seven word thread yet? Why did I assume you just didn’t appreciate counting words as much as we do? 😅

Didn’t I look at your difficult question and thought it might be too tough for me to answer at 6am without coffee? Perhaps I should get some now and give a stab at the answer?

Don't great minds think alike? :D And aren't you considerate - letting us know you're posting in the other thread? Isn't that just as good as sending us a group text? 😅
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hadn't you all better get on over to the wrong answers ONLY! thread?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Guess whose client just brought her a latte? Doesn't that make two for me today?