Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    Aren't I a typical man who refuses to see a doctor unless/until my arm literally falls off, and maybe not even then? But since my company offers a $300 bonus payment to my Health Savings Account if I get blood drawn once a year, doesn't the financial offer become enough to see the doc anyway? Isn't that almost like the doctor paying ME rather than the other way around?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,427 Member
    Options
    Here in Canada don’t the men just use duct tape when their arms fall off? Do you need me to send you some?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    Don't you know the standard guy's toolkit (issued to every man upon reaching age 18) consists of five items: hammer, saw, screwdriver, WD-40 and duct tape, so I'm good?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Should I be concerned you still have the duct tape from when you were 18? Wasn’t that a few years ago? 🤭
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,237 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Don't you know the standard guy's toolkit (issued to every man upon reaching age 18) consists of five items: hammer, saw, screwdriver, WD-40 and duct tape, so I'm good?

Did you forget to mention the P-38 (or P-51)?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren’t those awfully big to fit in a toolkit??
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    When push comes to shove and there just isn't enough room, isn't there a technique taught to the very elite on how to open cans with one's teeth? Then don't those who can, open all the cans for those who can't?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,880 Member
    Options
    Didn't I write a really long set of questions here and then accidentally hit the back arrow? 😭
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Isn't that like hitting the refresh button and then realizing you had a lengthy comment that you had not posted yet? 🤦‍♂️
    Wouldn't it be quicker to just hit Ctrl+A, delete? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Shall I start over? Can you all hear me laughing at with you from your responses in another thread? 🤣

Haven't I had a productive morning? Didn't I stay up until 1am packing, then get up at 7:30? Haven't I already wheeled and dropped off two 55 lb. cases from the Ritz Carlton ballroom to the JW Marriott Fedex office 3 miles away? Okay, wasn't it probably 1/4 mile? Didn't I then check out, confirm my rental car and call a Lyft? Didn't I have to reset my password because Avis locked me out of my account? Didn't they also confirm my reservation of a manual transmission?
    0xx6jreby3ic.jpg
    Would you be surprised to learn I did not book a manual transmission? You aren't worried, are you? You know I drove a manual Ford Explorer for years, right? Besides, wasn't all that worry for nothing because they lied? Isn't this car actually an automatic? Wasn't my Lyft driver confused that I didn't want to go to Departures, but rather the rental car counter at the airport instead? Aren't I in search of a Starbucks, but currently sitting in a parking lot, eating yogurt with a fork and catching up on the forums here?
    5giov9jcnh4m.jpg
    What? You haven't had to improvise?

Wouldn't a couple of our former questioners be blowing a gasket right now at all the questions? 🤯🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    My, haven't you been busy this morning? Don't I feel like a slacker because I'm only now leaving to do some water aerobics before heading out to the fish fry? 🤽‍♂️🐟😎👋
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wait…you mean one isn’t actually supposed to eat yogurt with a fork?? 🤦‍♀️
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Wouldn't a couple of our former questioners be blowing a gasket right now at all the questions? 🤯🤣

Didn’t I have the same thought recently? Do you wonder if they peek in from time to time and silently huff and puff? 🤣🤣🤣

@frankwbrown, since the car is charged and my spf only goes to 60, didn’t we decide to take a drive up north (not quite to the North Pole) as suggested? 🥳
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote:
    Didn’t I have the same thought recently? Do you wonder if they peek in from time to time and silently huff and puff? 🤣🤣🤣
    Don't I think they're not peeking in because they wouldn't be be able to keep silent?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I peeking in only to say I have a story to tell later? Has anyone else had a senior moment or two or three this morning? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    8us1djkvck3x.jpg Can you say 'happiness'?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,999 Member
    Options
    Is there a day when I dont have a senior moment?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @frankwbrown have you forgotten to come back and tell us that story? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't I just get back?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    How was it? Eat your weight in fish fry? 🤤
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Won't I probably check back in on the story in the morning? Do you know how early I have to get up for my flight?