Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,427 Member
    Options
    Will you tell us before you go to sleep?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,241 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Didn't I have a great plan yesterday, to...
    1. charge my car overnight so it'd have a full charge today,
    2. charge my sport watch overnight,
    3. shave first thing in the morning,
    4. pack up everything I need, including change of clothes and toiletries so I could shower at the gym and leave straight from there to the fish fry,
    5. bring the Garmin watch I got as a gift for my nephew,
    6. go for a swim (lane already reserved) from 7am to 8am-8:30am,
    7. go to water aerobics (already signed up) at 8:45am at a different gym instead of 10:30am at my usual gym,
    8. afterwards shop for a couple things and a birthday card, at the Save Mart next to...
    9. Nothing Bundt Cakes, where I'll pick up the preordered cake at 11am,
    10. and then get to the fish fry before 12 noon?
    Wasn't that an excellent plan?

So, what did I do this morning after getting up at 6 and having breakfast?
    Didn't I realize I had not plugged my car in? Didn't I decide I would need to cancel my swim plans and instead just do water aerobics at 8:45? Didn't I plug my car in and settle back with some time to kill? During that free time, didn't I sign up for Monday classes, including water aerobics at 9:15am? Then didn't I keep thinking 9:15am was when I needed to be at the gym this morning, not 8:45am? Didn't I realize this a little late and got there a half hour late? As I went to start the cardio activity on my sport watch, didn't I realize my sport watch was still plugged in at home? Didn't I also realize I had not grabbed the gift for my nephew nor had I shaved this morning? So, after all these senior moments, wasn't I able to pick up the cake and birthday card, head home, shave, grab my watch, grab the gift, grab my phone charger, and get to the fish fry at 11:40am, just as the guys were preparing to fry the mushrooms, zucchini sticks, onion rings, fish and chips?

Didn't I have a great time, eating maybe only a half ton of fried food plus some delicious cake with homemade strawberry ice cream, and didn't I go on several walks totaling 3.8 miles, getting in my 10,000 steps for the day?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,000 Member
    Options
    Could you write a longer answer next time? :D
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound like an eventfully forgetful day, Frank? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What kind of story will I have tomorrow morning, I wonder, when I weigh in? 🙄
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Will it include all sorts of words that’ll be kittened out? 😬🤣
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Haven't I prepared myself for the worst, and aren't I hoping it won't be too bad, considering I've been banking calories for the last couple days in anticipation of today, and considering I managed to eat only a moderate amount, of admittedly all the delicious dishes? 🤣
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    Options
    Have yall had a great Saturday?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,881 Member
    Options
    Didn't you read the last couple pages?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    How was your visit yesterday?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wasn't it a good visit? Didn't he have dinner cooking in a slow cooker when I got there? Do you know I think that's the first time my dad has made me dinner?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t that a nice surprise? Or maybe not? Was it good? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it hard to ruin a crock pot roast? 🤣
    Didn't we talk for a couple hours, walk around his yard, chase a little lizard out of the back porch and just have a relaxing afternoon?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Is someone about to board a plane?

Doesn't that sound like a great visit? Should I be having a coffee now, since it seems like I can't sleep?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    You too, Frank? Did we all get up to wish @cmsienk a safe flight?

• frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Don't I wish her a safe journey in the friendly skies?
    Was it a subconscious worry on my part, about what my weigh-in would show, that kept me awake? Aren't I up 0.9 pounds today from yesterday?
    Not to be deterred or discouraged, didn't I just finish some vanilla cinnamon french toast (w/ french bread that was going to go stale), with butter and pure maple syrup? 😋😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it raining here? Aren't I through security and on the tram now?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    And aren't you both nice to wish me a good trip? Aren't I thinking about having a little in-air nap this morning?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't my flight delayed now? 😑
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Ohhh that’s not the right way to start your travel day, is it? 🤨