Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,496 Member
    Options
    How could you be with those shoes on?? πŸ€”
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    Options
    Did you know it's so cold outside?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,322 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Did I just score a couple 28 oz. Haagen Dazs for $5 each? πŸ˜‹
    Why yes I did, didn't I? πŸ˜‚
    Shall I go to bed now and dream of consuming said ice cream in the coming days? πŸ˜΄πŸ›Œ
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,027 Member
    Options
    do you know it is not at all cold where I live? Did you know it is the middle of summer in the southern hemisphere?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,072 Member
    Options
    Did I just score a couple 28 oz. Haagen Dazs for $5 each? πŸ˜‹
    Why yes I did, didn't I? πŸ˜‚
    Shall I go to bed now and dream of consuming said ice cream in the coming days? πŸ˜΄πŸ›Œ

Didn't you show great willpower in not eating them right away?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Didn't I derive a great deal of willpower from eating two donuts, 6 cookies and umpteen pieces of chocolate throughout the day? Willpower, yes let's call it that shall we? πŸ˜‡πŸ€£

Are you on your second cup yet? β˜•
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    🀭 Who knew? Aren't I getting ready to meet a friend for coffee now? Are you up for the day ready for yoga?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Didn't I have only half my coffee before going to yoga? β˜•πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ
    Hadn't I planned on swimming after yoga, but realized I hadn't brought a towel, so aren't I back home and won't I have to wait until this evening for my swim? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
    And didn't I just add a little Haagen Dazs coffee chip ice cream to my cold half a cup of coffee? πŸ˜‹
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't that sound interesting? Didn't I have a nice visit with my friend? Won't I be unpacking (long overdue) and cleaning house later today?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t that an early meet-up, β€œCJ”? Frank, will you keep a spare towel, goggles, and suit in your trunk for just in case, from now on?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    Wasn’t that an early meet-up, β€œCJ”? Frank, will you keep a spare towel, goggles, and suit in your trunk for just in case, from now on?

Haven't I been planning to do that, just haven't gotten around to it? πŸ˜‚
    (Wasn't I even thinking of maybe keeping my yoga pants in the car, as well as a toiletry kit?)
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»

Wasn't it 9am my time? Do you think of that as early for me? ;)
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t it more accurate that I just wasn’t thinking? πŸ˜‚
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Does anybody else keep walking by the open suitcase in the foyer and wishing it would unpack itself?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Haven't I finally unpacked, made dinner and done some laundry? Aren't I now looking up insurance rates online?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    My, oh, my, don’t you have a fun evening planned for yourself? πŸ˜‚
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Haven't I thrown in the towel? I wonder how long it'll take my insurance agent to answer my email?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Oh no, don't throw in the towel, won't that cost extra? πŸ˜§πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,376 Member
    Options
    My work gym doesn't supply towels...does yours?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hasn't my gym recently started supplying towels again? But aren't the larger of the two sizes still too small for me on days I plan to swim or do water aerobics? On the other hand, wouldn't that towel suffice if I forget to bring my own towel, as I've done several times now?

@cmsienk, have you considered whether the towel you threw in was of inadequate size for your task at hand? πŸ€”