Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    Didn't the big fish fry birthday celebration on Saturday and the super nachos and more for the Super Bowl yesterday put a sizable speed bump in my road to achieving a weight of 100 kg? Won't I likely have some gourmet chocolate candy today anyway (and probably a donut for breakfast after pilates)?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    Aren't you more likely to achieve your goal eventually because you're not depriving yourself, even if it takes a little longer to get there?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Don't I agree wholeheartedly?
    sbynwyw0v1zr.jpg
    9yhqxx1coat9.jpg
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Aren't you all celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow with lots of discounted healthy dark chocolates?πŸ˜‹πŸ’˜
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't Valentine's Day today?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Didn't @AdahGreen2022 mean that the day AFTER a holiday is the day everything associated with the holiday is on sale in stores as they try to get rid of their excess stock? Aren't chocolates are cheaper Feb 15, Christmas decorations are cheaper Dec 26, and so on?

• frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't February 15th my mother's birthday? Wasn't that convenient? πŸ˜„
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Growing up an avid astronomer, wasn't it easy to remember my mother's birthday, Sep 21, as the fall equinox? Wasn't I mildly miffed when the astronomical community changed the date to Sep 22? And doesn't my sister wish her birthday was almost literally any other day of the year than Dec 24?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: Β»
    Didn't @AdahGreen2022 mean that the day AFTER a holiday is the day everything associated with the holiday is on sale in stores as they try to get rid of their excess stock? Aren't chocolates are cheaper Feb 15, Christmas decorations are cheaper Dec 26, and so on?
    Isn't it possible that's what was meant (see bolded words), but the choice of wording...
    Aren't you all celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow with lots of discounted healthy dark chocolates?πŸ˜‹πŸ’˜
    and no specific punctuation left it up to interpretation?

• cmsienk
    Options
    Who else is currently watching Meghan Markle in a Hallmark movie?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I watching some Olympics alpine skiing events?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Don’t each sound fun in their own way?

But why is it so quiet in the threads today? Has the apocalypse happened while I was working?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't I wondering that earlier? Don't I mean about it being so quiet, not that I was working nor that the apocalypse had happened (thank goodness for that!)? πŸ˜‚
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    Options
    Is everyone having a great valentine's day? Can I say I did?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Didn’t you just say it? 🀭 What if I say no now?
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    Options
    Can I say that's sad but the nights not ever?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    You mean not ever over? Is today like Groundhog's Day (the movie)? πŸ˜‚

What do I do with the one piece left of some Ferrero chocolates that is not chocolate? If I were to eat it, wouldn't I then need to have another Ferrero Rocher, to cleanse the pallet?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wouldn't that be something - if we all experienced today like Groundhog Day (the movie)?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wouldn't that be a confectioner's dream? Wouldn't you become at expert at snow angels and snowmen, not to mention snowball fights?
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    Options
    Did you know I'm not a fan of snow?