Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    Are you suggesting the size of the towel was the problem? Don't I think I just didn't throw it far enough, or in the right direction, or at the right person? Aren't I still waiting to hear from my agent? Do you think he cares about future business dealings with me?

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    Do you think he'd respond if you sent him an email asking if he thinks so-and-so is a good agent, naming a competitor of his? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Why am I continuously getting "news" alerts about Pete Davidson, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West?
    Could I care less about their doings? 🤨
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Have you inserted yourself into this love triangle? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Isn't there nothing I'd like more than a relationship with a vapid narcissistic woman with an intentionally big butt? I mean, apart from the billion gazillion other things I'd like more? 🙄 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Why am I up early when I could be sleeping in?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Is it because you did what I did and went to bed early? Wasn't I up a half hour before my alarm? Didn't it go off just minutes ago as I sat down with my bowl of oatmeal & blueberries and my cup of coffee?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Isn't that probably it?

Didn't we have a warm up here yesterday (48°F), with a lot of melting? Hasn't the temperature dropped 18° overnight with an expected low tonight of 7°? Won't the small lake in my front yard soon be ready for ice skating?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Would it surprise you to know that I am envious of your ice skating skill and opportunities? Haven't I never ice skated, because there is no place to do so here? Isn't there a Garmin Badge "Frosty" still waiting for me to record an activity in below freezing temperature? And can you guess how quickly I got the Garmin Badge "Toasty" for recording an activity in over 100℉ temperature?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Haven't I only been ice skating a couple of times - when I was much younger? Are you thinking of @Alinouveau2, who could skate circles around both of us?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Aren’t you both chatty this morning? 😁 Where’s the coffee? Is there coffee? After sleeping through the entire night, don’t you know I need help waking?? 😅
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    I think "CJ" is best at helping you out there, isn't she? Isn't a less creative simple virtual cup all I can offer? ☕
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Since it’s virtual, shall I just pretend it has ice cream in it too? 🤭
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Though it may not be obvious, doesn't this one have some dulce de leche ice cream in it?
    And isn't that a Canadian evergreen flourish on top?
    gi6uain078qi.png
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't it time for me to head to yoga class for some morning salutations? 🧘‍♂️👋
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound divine? Where did you learn coffee art from? And may I thank you for the coffee, Frank?

Did @cmsienk go back to sleep? Or did she try walking on the lake??
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Now who's being chatty? Wasn't I reading articles about the recent avocado import ban?

And, while it's killing me, aren't I trying to hold off on coffee until 10am because I'm doing a little intermittent fasting this week?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    How’s that working for you?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Are you asking if it's helping me with weight loss or if I'm experiencing caffeine withdrawals?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Both? 😂