Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    @cmsienk, how was that for synchronicity?

Won’t I gladly get up and enjoy a cup with you?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    May I hope for you that the coffee pot is not being descaled this morning?
    And now, aren't I off to do something less exciting that a walkabout? Do you think it might be cleaning house? 😑
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Am I too late to catch you for coffee??
    daqqvduuhn9x.gif
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Is a cup of black coffee allowed outside the 8-hr window? Or do you insist on having cream/sugar, which is why you had to wait?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @nossmf, wouldn't black coffee be allowed, but I just don't like it without a little cream (the heavier the better)? Since I don't usually physically rely on coffee, wouldn't I rather wait and enjoy it?

Wasn't my second cup today 1/2 coffee, 1/2 Fairlife salted caramel protein drink, which satisfied the desire for cream, but also has a little monk fruit sweetener in it? Do you know that, unlike Stevie Stevia, I don't mind the taste of monk fruit sweetener? Didn't I also get extra protein from that?
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Am I too late to catch you for coffee??
    daqqvduuhn9x.gif

I apologize for missing coffee with you, but wasn't I off cleaning my kitchen until it sparkled?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Who is Stevie? Was he who made your kitchen a mess in the first place? 😆
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Who is Stevie? Was he who made your kitchen a mess in the first place? 😆

Aren't you hilarious? 😆 Do you see that I went back and fixed it? Do you hate missing a stupid autocorrect as much as I do? Isn't it silly that I actually caught the funnier one? Didn't it almost say monkey fruit instead of monk fruit?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Goodness, can you even imagine the damage if Stevie and monkeys were in your kitchen?

Speaking of sparkling clean kitchens, will you come clean mine too, please?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Don't I have a limit of cleaning one kitchen per month? What does your calendar look like for March? No wait, won't I be out of town for work a lot in March? Can you wait until April?
  • nossmf
    Options
    The standard payment for helping a friend move is pizza and beer, so would the payment for cleaning your kitchen be a free cup of coffee?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Did you see, @nossmf, that I'm not available for kitchen cleaning until April? And wouldn't I be more likely to want a latte than just a regular cup of coffee?
  • nossmf
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Can you trust @Cat0703a to be a reliable client in terms of timeliness and not asking for a partial refund?

• cmsienk
    Options
    Haven't I known Cat long enough to think she is reliable and not prone to asking for refunds? However, was there even talk of payment?
  • Cat0703a
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Oh goodness, did you think I wasn’t going to pay you? Won’t I reward you with a delicious meal (take out because of sparkling kitchen) and gift cards for fancy latte drinks?

Oops, shouldn’t I have also mentioned no snow and blue skies as further enticement? 😁
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Didn't you have me at fancy latte drinks? 😍 😋(Wasn't that edited for better emojis than my computer offers?)

Isn't my least favourite house cleaning job next? 🛀
  • nossmf
    Options
    Didn't my wife and I agree to split chores when first we got married? Aren't I responsible for all things kitchen (groceries, cooking, dishes, cleaning oven, etc) while she is responsible for all things bathroom (showers, sinks, commode)? Wasn't this division of labor HER idea, and something to which we still adhere almost 20 years later?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Have you ever wanted to swap?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Don't I have a limit of cleaning one kitchen per month? What does your calendar look like for March? No wait, won't I be out of town for work a lot in March? Can you wait until April?
    I don't know about anyone else, but a couple months won't be that much longer than it's already been, will it? But I kid, of course, don't I? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    Goodness, can you even imagine the damage if Stevie and monkeys were in your kitchen?

Speaking of sparkling clean kitchens, will you come clean mine too, please?

Wait, did something happen to Stevie's monkeys? 😯🤪
  • nossmf
    Options
    Didn't you hear? When the cops caught them doing some monkey business, weren't they thrown in the slammer, also known as the Bronx zoo? Can't they be found there still?