Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    Would you have a monkey for a pet?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't I be concerned he'd make a mess in my kitchen?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    Don't I think monkeys and sparkling kitchens are probably a rare combination?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Could one train a monkey to clean? ๐Ÿค” Should I test it out on my bathroom? Or should I perhaps just bribe Mrs Nosmmf instead?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    We know he is not a fan of coffee, but I wonder if she is? Do you think she could be bribed with fancy latte drinks?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Or takeaway dinner? Or better yet no visitors camping in the living room? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Why didn't I think of that? Are you offering to put the visitor up in your living room? ๐Ÿ˜†
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldnโ€™t that be priceless? Well hey, if it gets me a sparkling clean bathroom, wouldnโ€™t I be okay with that?!? ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @cmsienk, if I am a believer in miracles and happy surprises, I am naรฏve? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @cmsienk, if I am a believer in miracles and happy surprises, I am naรฏve? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Is this because you read my note to you somewhere else? ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Should I have added that? Didnโ€™t I know you were a smart cookie who would figure it out? ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Did someone say "cookie"? ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿช
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that me? ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿช ๐Ÿ˜†
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Alright, smart cookie... could you advise me on what to do with the chocolate chip cookie dough I got the other night with a Papa Murphy's pizza? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is it actual cookie dough? Isn't the obvious answer - make cookies?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    It is actual cookie dough, and that's the dilemma isn't it? If I bake the cookies, I'll want to eat them won't I? And if I don't bake them, then I'll want to eat the cookie dough, right? I could give the cookie dough away of course, but wouldn't that be an insane thing to do? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Shall I instead just plan on doubling my exercise? ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you know I have no doubt you'll do exactly that? So now what's keeping you from making those cookies? Would you care to freeze some and bring them to Cat's in April when I'll be there spiffing up her kitchen and bathroom?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Oh for that, wouldn't I want to make cookie dough from scratch? Would you like oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips and pecan, and/or peanut butter cookies made with Elliot's Espresso Nib nut butter?
    (meanwhile, won't I bake a couple of these cookies, and have milk and cookies before bed?)
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I choose oatmeal with chocolate chips and pecans? Do you know I prefer my espresso as liquid, in a cup?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldnโ€™t the polite thing to do be trying both and then deciding? Or is that just me trying to get more cookies? ๐Ÿคญ