Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Did you know I almost sent out two search parties? Wouldn’t they have been useful in finding earbuds and phones?? As well as friends?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Aren't you thoughtful? Didn't I have a lovely time at brunch and shopping with a small group? Wasn't it my treat when we went through the Starbucks drive thru on the way home? Did we ever find out if Mrs. Nossmf likes lattes?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound like a lovely day? Didn’t I just grocery shop, read, nap, eat, read, and nap? 😬
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,455 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Would either of you like a delicious fresh orange? Didn't my aquafit instructor give me a bunch from her tree, and aren't they so so sweet and juicy!?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Doesn’t that sound like a lovely day? Didn’t I just grocery shop, read, nap, eat, read, and nap? 😬
    Doesn't all that napping sound wonderful though?
    Would either of you like a delicious fresh orange? Didn't my aquafit instructor give me a bunch from her tree, and aren't they so so sweet and juicy!?
    Wouldn't an orange be great for breakfast? 😋
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Can you believe I’ve never had one straight from a tree? 😲

@cmsienk, do you think I’ll be able to sleep tonight though?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    🤔 Isn't it obvious I didn't think of that?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Has the snow improved? Are you out of the snow globe yet?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Can you believe I’ve never had one straight from a tree? 😲
    We need to rectify that, don't we? A tree-ripened orange is like a vine-ripened tomato, isn't it? By that, don't I mean they are an order of magnitude sweeter and juicier than their store-bought counterparts?

• cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Has the snow improved? Are you out of the snow globe yet?
    Didn't the snow stop early this morning? Wasn't it cold today, but I still wore only a leather jacket for shopping?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t most things taste best when fresh picked?? Aren’t strawberries and peaches my favourite (so far)?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't my Garmin Fenix 6x watch get some moisture inside of it a while back? Doesn't it still work okay, apart from some spots under the crystal and some interference with it's altimeter sensor (which I don't pay much attention to anyway)? But didn't Garmin honor the guarantee and send me a brand new one?

But aren't I having trouble now trying to backup my old watch so I can restore it to my new watch, preserving all the customizations I've made? If you don't hear from me for a day or two, won't it be because I'm pulling my hair out (what's left of it) trying to get this done? 🤦‍♂️😤

Meanwhile, won't I still have some oranges to share in the morning?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,087 Member
    Options
    could you make some fresh orange juice?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    May I have my orange now?
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be neat if someone opened a Botanical Cafe with a greenhouse where customers can pick their own fruit for breakfast!?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Wow, weren't you up early? Did the thought of an 🍊 orange this morning wake you? Aren't I sorry to make you wait until midmorning? Would you like one now?
    xfqr0i96hjgg.png

• cmsienk
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Wow, weren't you up early? Did the thought of an 🍊 orange this morning wake you? Aren't I sorry to make you wait until midmorning? Would you like one now?
    xfqr0i96hjgg.png

😍 Isn't that beautiful? Wasn't I up for about an hour, wishing I could at least eat one of your oranges if I was going to be awake anyway?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,802 Member
    Options
    Do you know one of my favorite memories of being part of the cross country running team in high school was when our team training runs passed through a local apple tree farm, and we'd reach up to grab an apple without breaking stride, eat them as we ran, then threw the cores at each other, trying to make the other person lose stride as they dodged?

Did you know I'm not sure if Mrs. Nossmf would drink a latte, but I rather doubt it considering her Starbucks drinks of choice are either the white chocolate mocha or caramel macchiato? Do her drinks even still qualify as coffee given how much various sweeteners are added? Would they more accurately be termed "liquid dessert?"
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I think those could definitely be categorized as 'liquid dessert' or, frankly, just 'dessert'?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Didn't my older brother do cross country for a while but not I? Didn't he and my younger brother and I enjoy Thompson seedless grapes, apricots, peaches and almonds while running around our neighborhood and surrounding area, swimming in an irrigation canal?

Isn't a strawberry crème frappuccino a great sweet non-caffeinated drink from Starbucks? Wasn't I intrigued when I saw someone else get one and decided to try it? And at 370 calories for a 16 oz drink, doesn't it qualify as "liquid dessert"?