Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,563 Member
    Options
    Alone with the ghosts? 😱 Didn’t I get out of there on time for a change since my day was so productive?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,829 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how much more productive a person can be without coworkers distracting them?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn't that the main reason I don't mind working on Sundays (or holiday Mondays)?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,829 Member
    Options
    Would you believe it's one of the reasons one of my coworkers prefers working the graveyard shift? Or could his preference be related to the 6% pay bump for hours worked at night?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    While I can understand that for others, with my off-kilter sleep schedule wouldn't overnights be more trouble than the 6% more pay is worth? Unless...does that count for shifts starting at 3:30am?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Are you napping again, @cmsienk? Shall I sound the alarm?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,366 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Haven't I been out looking at bathtubs most of the afternoon for an upcoming bathroom renovation? Who knew there were so many different options - free-standing, alcove, corner, drop-in? 🤯
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you know that I'm a bit of a bathtub aficionado since I consider bathing to be a hobby? 😅

Did you decide or are you more confused then ever now?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,366 Member
    Options
    I haven't completely made up my mind yet, but isn't the bathtub to which I am partial Canadian-made?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don't I like the sound of that?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,462 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wasn't one of the selling points for me of my new new-to-me house (not so new anymore since I bought it almost 4 years ago now) was the oversized bathtub?
    (But the many other features didn't hurt, did they?)

Don't I have no idea though where my bathtub was made? 🤔
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Have you asked it? 😂 If it uses ‘eh’ or ‘sorry’ won’t it be safe to assume it’s from here?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Oh no, is it Twosday and I missed the chance to celebrate at 2:22:22 on 2/22/22?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Can’t you just celebrate at 22:22:22 on 2/22/22? Doesn’t one more 2 make it even better?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Isn't that an excellent point? Shall we set an alarm?

Shall we celebrate with a scoop of Chocolate Strawberry Dulce De Leche Mediterranean Mint Coffee Chocolate Chip Sea Salt Caramel Vanilla Swiss Almond Roman Raspberry Sorbetto Salted Caramel Truffle? Or would you prefer some other flavour?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you know that might the one time I’m actually asleep? May I join you in the year 2222 instead? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Didn't it occur to me as well that the year 2222 will be a spectacular time to celebrate Twosday, although it'll fall on a Friday, not Tuesday?

Of course, you do understand don't you that I can't promise to not eat all the ice cream by that date?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Can I request you hunt and gather more by then, please? And do you hear me laughing with you that you looked up which day of the week it will fall on?
  • TheRealGrimLok
    TheRealGrimLok Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Are any of the originators of this thread still doing this after so many posts?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options
    Could you read through all 4679 pages to find out?