Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,276 Member
    Options
    Aren't I a typical man who refuses to see a doctor unless/until my arm literally falls off, and maybe not even then? But since my company offers a $300 bonus payment to my Health Savings Account if I get blood drawn once a year, doesn't the financial offer become enough to see the doc anyway? Isn't that almost like the doctor paying ME rather than the other way around?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Here in Canada don’t the men just use duct tape when their arms fall off? Do you need me to send you some?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,276 Member
    Options
    Don't you know the standard guy's toolkit (issued to every man upon reaching age 18) consists of five items: hammer, saw, screwdriver, WD-40 and duct tape, so I'm good?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Should I be concerned you still have the duct tape from when you were 18? Wasn’t that a few years ago? 🤭
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,284 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Don't you know the standard guy's toolkit (issued to every man upon reaching age 18) consists of five items: hammer, saw, screwdriver, WD-40 and duct tape, so I'm good?

Did you forget to mention the P-38 (or P-51)?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren’t those awfully big to fit in a toolkit??
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    When push comes to shove and there just isn't enough room, isn't there a technique taught to the very elite on how to open cans with one's teeth? Then don't those who can, open all the cans for those who can't?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,982 Member
    Options
    Didn't I write a really long set of questions here and then accidentally hit the back arrow? 😭
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Isn't that like hitting the refresh button and then realizing you had a lengthy comment that you had not posted yet? 🤦‍♂️
    Wouldn't it be quicker to just hit Ctrl+A, delete? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Shall I start over? Can you all hear me laughing at with you from your responses in another thread? 🤣

Haven't I had a productive morning? Didn't I stay up until 1am packing, then get up at 7:30? Haven't I already wheeled and dropped off two 55 lb. cases from the Ritz Carlton ballroom to the JW Marriott Fedex office 3 miles away? Okay, wasn't it probably 1/4 mile? Didn't I then check out, confirm my rental car and call a Lyft? Didn't I have to reset my password because Avis locked me out of my account? Didn't they also confirm my reservation of a manual transmission?
    0xx6jreby3ic.jpg
    Would you be surprised to learn I did not book a manual transmission? You aren't worried, are you? You know I drove a manual Ford Explorer for years, right? Besides, wasn't all that worry for nothing because they lied? Isn't this car actually an automatic? Wasn't my Lyft driver confused that I didn't want to go to Departures, but rather the rental car counter at the airport instead? Aren't I in search of a Starbucks, but currently sitting in a parking lot, eating yogurt with a fork and catching up on the forums here?
    5giov9jcnh4m.jpg
    What? You haven't had to improvise?

Wouldn't a couple of our former questioners be blowing a gasket right now at all the questions? 🤯🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    My, haven't you been busy this morning? Don't I feel like a slacker because I'm only now leaving to do some water aerobics before heading out to the fish fry? 🤽‍♂️🐟😎👋
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wait…you mean one isn’t actually supposed to eat yogurt with a fork?? 🤦‍♀️
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Wouldn't a couple of our former questioners be blowing a gasket right now at all the questions? 🤯🤣

Didn’t I have the same thought recently? Do you wonder if they peek in from time to time and silently huff and puff? 🤣🤣🤣

@frankwbrown, since the car is charged and my spf only goes to 60, didn’t we decide to take a drive up north (not quite to the North Pole) as suggested? 🥳
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote:
    Didn’t I have the same thought recently? Do you wonder if they peek in from time to time and silently huff and puff? 🤣🤣🤣
    Don't I think they're not peeking in because they wouldn't be be able to keep silent?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I peeking in only to say I have a story to tell later? Has anyone else had a senior moment or two or three this morning? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    8us1djkvck3x.jpg Can you say 'happiness'?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,014 Member
    Options
    Is there a day when I dont have a senior moment?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @frankwbrown have you forgotten to come back and tell us that story? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't I just get back?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    How was it? Eat your weight in fish fry? 🤤
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Won't I probably check back in on the story in the morning? Do you know how early I have to get up for my flight?