Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Where to next? And why have you been avoiding us?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,830 Member
    Options
    Did you remember I'm heading to Phoenix this afternoon?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Can I even think before coffee? 😂 Will you get more time to relax there?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Do you know I'm thinking probably not? Am I not drying my hair now, so I can get to the convention center early and go here 👇for coffee and a bagel before the meetings start today?
    2byzlts17aiv.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I hope you are successful?? Aren’t I drooling after taking a peek at the menu? 😍
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,206 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    cmsienk, I trust you won't hold it against them that they have the word PICKLES prominently displayed on their signage? But might you mention to them how unappealing that is, though Cat might think otherwise? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Wasn’t I chuckling when I saw this picture?
    ophz6h823dll.jpeg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Does anyone know why I’m no longer able to post photos in the app but able to through the website?

ip9ju2gv4ysi.jpeg
  • frankwbrown
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Perhaps your phone disapproves of your appreciation of mustard and/or pickles?
    Wouldn't that be my guess? 😂

(truthfully though, isn't that weird? 🤔)

Might this song soothe your soul?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that pretty?

Wasn’t I about to ask about the other pic it wouldn’t let me post somewhere else until I remembered one of the ingredients was pickles? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Can you see that I made it there? Didn't I ignore the huge PICKLES on the sign and look away from the mustard pictures?
    5m8skkizyvn2.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I having a lot of trouble lately with internet connectivity and abysmal speed, both upstream and downstream? Won't I need to investigate that later, but meanwhile...
    ... aren't I leaving now for the Calaveras Celtic Faire in Angels Camp, and a hike later this afternoon at Calaveras Big Trees State Park? Doesn't that sound like a fun day?

• cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't that sound much more fun than my day? Won't I be at the Las Vegas convention center until 11:30, then run to the airport for a 1:30 flight to Phoenix? Isn't it just the way it goes that I have to change planes in LA and went get to Phoenix until 8 o'clock tonight?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Las Vegas to LA to Phoenix? That seems a little roundabout doesn't it? 🤔
    Do you know the pipers are piping right now? 🎷
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Las Vegas to LA to Phoenix? That seems a little roundabout doesn't it? 🤔
    Doesn't it though? Am I not in a taxi, zipping to the airport? Isn't my flight in 90 minutes? Do you think I appreciate the stress, Delta?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Is anybody else having frozen yogurt with strawberries for lunch at the airport?
    gghdw2akn44j.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    No but doesn’t that look tasty?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Didn't we get delayed because somebody on the inbound flight deployed an oxygen mask? Did I overhear somebody saying they took a guy away in handcuffs?? (Do you think it's a federal offense?) Aren't we finally leaving now? Didn't that delay give me time to walk back to Starbucks for a yummy latte?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Is anybody else having frozen yogurt with strawberries for lunch at the airport?
    gghdw2akn44j.jpg

Not for lunch, not at the airport, and not with strawberry / vanilla swirl, but I have had vanilla yogurt with strawberries on top, and aren't I now wondering if they have strawberry yogurt for me to try with strawberries on top?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    gghdw2akn44j.jpg

Not for lunch, not at the airport, and not with strawberry / vanilla swirl, but I have had vanilla yogurt with strawberries on top, and aren't I now wondering if they have strawberry yogurt for me to try with strawberries on top?

Will you trust me when I say it's yummy and definitely worth trying?