Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,096 Member
    Options
    Would you believe it has been running for 7 years?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,871 Member
    Options
    If I only remember the last six months of a thread, has it really been running for 7 years? Or does the length of the thread only correspond to the length of attention given it by each individual? Can you tell I got a minor in philosophy to go along with my astrophysics degree?

And I'm not sure how mushy artichoke hearts would be, as my steamed hearts are soft to the bite, even more so after dunking in melted garlic butter...is there a preferred method of eating artichoke hearts of which I am unaware?
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Isn't it easiest to eat artichoke hearts straight out of a jar?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,570 Member
    Options
    Wouldn’t that be less work but also way less tasty?
  • MadRee87
    MadRee87 Posts: 227 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Isn't the best way of eating artichokes is on a pizza?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,377 Member
    Options
    Didn't Frank and I decide the best way was in spinach artichoke dip?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,484 Member
    Options
    While it is certainly true that spinach artichoke dip is a real crowd pleaser, haven't I had one of what Papa Murphy's describes as "Our Artisan Thin Crust, topped with Creamy Garlic Sauce, Whole-Milk Mozzarella, Grilled Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, Crispy Bacon, Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Fresh Spinach, Aged Parmesan and Zesty Herbs"? Isn't that sorta like spinach artichoke dip on a pizza, with extra toppings? 😋
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Am I lucky to be here, after almost succumbing to chlorine poisoning as a result of a mishap during my water aerobics class this morning? Haven't I cancelled plans for a cardio class at 11:30 and returned home to recover, and may or may not be ready for a second water aerobics class at a different gym location at 5pm? 🤢😖😣😞
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wouldn't I rest up if I were you - including the 2nd water aerobics class? And aren't we all glad you got out of that relatively unscathed?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @nossmf, did you see the Easter egg I dropped for you on one of the threads ?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @Cat0703a, where have you been today? Has it been an incredibly busy day at work?
  • Cat0703a
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @cmsienk, how did you guess?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,871 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @cmsienk, has somebody made a movie out of my novel without telling me about it (or paying me appropriate royalties)?

• Cat0703a
    Options
    Or asking you to star in it?
  • Cat0703a
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @frankwbrown how are you feeling today?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I feeling good enough to go to yoga this morning? 😀
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    @cmsienk, has somebody made a movie out of my novel without telling me about it (or paying me appropriate royalties)?

Wasn't it just a wrong answer and not necessarily a movie title? 😉 Or is it the name of the novel I'm currently reading? 🤔
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Is everyone having a good Saint Patrick's Day?
  • therealme_lissa
    therealme_lissa Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Why am I not celebrating St. Patrick’s Day?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    It’s not too late, is it?