Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,871 Member
    Options
    Do you know how much my boss would frown if I started drinking during my 12-hr graveyard shift to commemorate St. Patrick's Day?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,570 Member
    Options
    12-hr graveyard shift? Doesn’t that sound worthy of a beer or two?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,484 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Does your boss work the graveyard shift? Are there video surveillance cameras around? Are you capable of remaining somewhat functional while imbibing reasonable amounts of alcohol, meaning a twelve-pack or two? You aren't operating heavy machinery are you? So what's the problem? 😂
  • CandycaneDimondSparkle
    CandycaneDimondSparkle Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Did you wear green today?
  • frankwbrown
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Aren't I no fool, in this case at least?
    t100hx2h04eh.png
    Winding down, listening to this...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQYainwR7_c
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you go out for some love music with your festive shirt, Frank?
  • Cat0703a
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @cmsienk, was it nice to sleep in your own bed last night?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,377 Member
    Options
    Wasn't it though? Didn't I sleep in until after 9am? Aren't I enjoying my first cup of coffee now and getting ready to send out invoices?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound like a good start to your day?
  • Cat0703a
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @cmsienk, didn’t I just realize that I’d like my vacation to start with a trip to the beach? Can you guess where I’m headed with my coffee now? For my trip on Monday, aren’t I headed to the “big city” and off of the rock I live on?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Won't you enjoy yourself and check back in here occasionally? Aren't I trying to find the parking receipt from this latest trip so I can turn it in for reimbursement? Haven't I torn my purse and car apart looking for this $234 receipt?!
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Uh oh, did you find it? Have you checked in the freezer and woodpile? Oh wait, which thread am I in??

• frankwbrown
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Did you go out for some love music with your festive shirt, Frank?

Didn't I celebrate musically 11 days ago when I saw the group Lunasa in Berkeley? I most likely would have gone to a local pub that a friend of mine and I have been to often enough, but didn't my friend up and move clear across the country? Besides, wasn't I exhausted after a day of exercise (and residual chlorine poisoning),and so just took a nap and wound down with some of Lunasa's mellower tunes?

Where are you off to for vacation?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Won't you enjoy yourself and check back in here occasionally? Aren't I trying to find the parking receipt from this latest trip so I can turn it in for reimbursement? Haven't I torn my purse and car apart looking for this $234 receipt?!

Did you find your receipt?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Is that an airport long-term parking receipt? Is that enough to convince you to take an Uber next time?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Did you find your receipt?
    Didn't I discover the receipt between the driver's seat and my center console?
    nossmf wrote: »
    Is that an airport long-term parking receipt? Is that enough to convince you to take an Uber next time?
    Would you believe a Lyft (my ride sharing app of choice) ride is $125 from my house to the airport? Wouldn’t the round trip be more than I actually paid for parking and have to turn in to my clients? Aren't two of them splitting that $104/$130?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,096 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to find that receipt?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Weighed myself at the gym today: digital scale said I lost 5 pounds, slide scale says I gained 5 pounds; do I get to choose which to believe?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Which would you choose?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Would I be greedy to say I want both, losing five pounds of fat while gaining five pounds of muscle?