Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,454 Member
    Options
    Weren’t we on a similar wavelength this morning? Did you know my 12-grain bagel had whipped cream cheese and lox, my egg was scrambled, and weren’t my strawberries joined by a couple of green grapes for colour?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,014 Member
    Options

does anyone else think egg and strawberries do not go together?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,960 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    You know they weren't mixed together, right? Wasn't it just a side of fruit?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,267 Member
    Options
    Considering some strange combinations out there, it wasn't that far-fetched an assumption, was it?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wasn't it though?
  • paperpudding
    Options
    Didnt I realise they weren't actually mixed together? How silly do you think I am?

Strawberries on the side of scrambled eggs? is it only me who doesn't think that goes together?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    You know I can only speak for myself, right? Didn't I think you must've thought they were mixed together since I don't find it odd to have any kind of fruit as a side to eggs (soft boiled on a bagel, like mine, or scrambled)?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,278 Member
    Options
    Isn't it too early for me to consider whether to have my strawberries mixed in or on the side, especially considering I've never had them mixed in before? 🤔😋😂
    But didn't I just enjoy a bunch of blackberries in some honey nut cheerios, not to mention a slice of wild blueberry loaf cake?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't that sound yummy? Don't I enjoy berries in plain cheerios?
  • Cat0703a
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @paperpudding are you happy to hear that my strawberries are safely paired with walnuts and yogurt today and I've skipped the eggs?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I also skip the eggs (and strawberries for that matter) in favor of an everything bagel with whipped cream cheese around 11:30 as I ran out the door to meet my sister?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t that a late breakfast? Did you have exciting plans with her?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Didn't I have two cups of coffee before that? Wasn't it just a trip to swap some equipment for work at a store halfway between us? And didn't we do a little boring shopping while we were there?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn't it still sound better than returning to work after a vacation? 😖
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't you have a good point? Other than that unexpected trip to Chicago for work on Monday, wasn't I looking forward to two weeks off?
  • paperpudding
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @paperpudding are you happy to hear that my strawberries are safely paired with walnuts and yogurt today and I've skipped the eggs?

Doesnt strawberries and yogurt (actually mixed together too!) sound a much better combination?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,267 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    are you happy to hear that ... I've skipped the eggs?

With two hours left on this graveyard shift, didn't I misread that to say you skipped legs, as in leg day? Wasn't I just talking the other day with my son about getting the best physique results by NOT skipping leg day? Wasn't leg day the last workout I did before this set of graveyard shifts?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    After a brief warm spell, hasn't it gotten cold here again? Since the sun is out, don't I think I'll bundle up anyway and take a walk this afternoon?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,278 Member
    Options
    Didn't it rain last night, and today isn't it overcast and windy?
    So instead of a nice walk, didn't I have to resort to walking on the treadmill and exercising in other ways, like water aerobics and cardio workout?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I meeting up with a friend I've known since the 5th grade to walk and get coffee? Don't we usually walk 4-5 miles? Didn't she and her husband move up north last year, more than 3 hours away, so we don't get together nearly as often as we used to?