Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    Options
    Wasn't that a spectacular dad joke? Isn't it time for my second cup of coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,455 Member
    Options
    Aren't you correct about that Starbucks reward? Doesn't my Starbucks app show "150.0 ⭐ earned" yesterday? And didn't I think of you when I saw this message "Order ahead at the airport ✈" in my Starbucks Inbox?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I happy to hear that you both want my feet to remain whole? Wouldn't any breakage be the end of my walking for a while? Hey, wouldn't that be a great excuse for having a little down time? 😂
    Isn't a little down time on my to-do list for April 4th? 😊
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Should you write a not-to-do list?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it dreary here today, so wasn't I feeling like having comfort food for lunch? Didn't I decide on old-fashioned oatmeal with strawberries? Are there some here who find this an unacceptable combination?
  • LegionOfZoom
    LegionOfZoom Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone find anything oatmeal-related unacceptable?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it more strawberry-related? Didn't someone find eggs on a bagel with a side of strawberries an unappealing combination? Wasn't it the strawberries they found weird?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Aren't I team no oatmeal? Doesn't that make sense since I'm also a fan of pickles, mushy artichoke hearts, and mustard? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Aren't I partial to a drier form of oatmeal and not so much the mushy or watery stuff?
    vc8fdfuogg9k.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't I like the look of that oatmeal, and doesn't it look like the perfect degree of "hydration"?
    But can you guess what I'm having now along with a homemade half-pound burger w/ Provolone on a Kaiser roll?
    a1d2sb6as1sp.png
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you know I can't find where you posted your drink? Am I right in guessing it might be a mocha or at least have chocolate in it?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,087 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't it more strawberry-related? Didn't someone find eggs on a bagel with a side of strawberries an unappealing combination? Wasn't it the strawberries they found weird?

Wasnt that me?

Did you know I love strawberries?

But on the side of egg bagel or scrambled eggs?

wouldn't cooked mushrooms or spinach or baked beans or tomato be better with a savoury breakfast dish?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that a matter of opinion? And isn't it great that we're not all the same? Wouldn't you have to first like mushrooms or tomatoes before considering adding them to your eggs?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Do you know I can't find where you posted your drink? Am I right in guessing it might be a mocha or at least have chocolate in it?

If I had posted the drink, wouldn't there have been nothing to guess about? 😂
    Wasn't a mocha frappuccino high on the list, but didn't I instead opt for an espresso frappuccino? 😋
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Should you write a not-to-do list?

Wouldn't a not-to-do list be helpful at times? Like when you decide to run a 5k without having worked up to it with a 1k, 2k, 3k, 4k...(do-not-do)? Or you drink a double shot espresso before bed, when you have to get up in 4-5 hours (do-not-do)? Or when you eat half a pint of ice cream because it's calling your name? No, wait, isn't that on my do-occasionally list?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    You went with my favourite and didn’t share? 😤🤣

Did I see that you got it by stepping? How cool is that??!?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    You went with my favourite and didn’t share? 😤🤣

Did I see that you got it by stepping? How cool is that??!?

Didn't I know you would approve of that choice? And wouldn't I have gladly shared?
    Despite hitting 415k+ steps this month, wasn't I shy of 10k steps on March 5th? If that hadn't happened, wouldn't I have won the 30-day 10k steps/day challenge yesterday as well? And wouldn't I have been able to completely forget about steps today? But not wanting to waste a 26-day streak, aren't I planning on 10k a day through Monday and then ~5k step days for the rest of the week, for a much needed break rest? 😂

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Frank Brown, aren’t you proud of yourself? And don’t you feel better when you walk daily?
    Will I ever get 10,000 steps a day again? If I do, do I have to drink Starbucks?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Is that a questioning oops?
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Options
    After several nights of decent sleep, why am I not surprised to find myself wide awake at 4:30 in the morning?