Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that sound complicated?

Who thinks I'm going to regret drinking a coffee at 3:45pm, later tonight? Doesn't it normally not bother me but isn't it always a risk that this might be the time?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,970 Member
    Options
    Don't I hope tonight's not the night? Aren't I about 7580% done with my taxes? Don't I just have to proof everything and get it ready for filing? But didn't I quit to make dinner and decide to finish up tomorrow?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,286 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Will you join me in doing taxes later today? 😅
    Didn't I spend all afternoon avoiding doing taxes? Hadn't I better get it done tomorrow?

• cmsienk
    Options
    Might that be a good idea?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't I think so? 🤔
    Isn't it always a relief once you have it done?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Did you have a good day?
    Didn't I rack up a whopping 5,000 steps today? 😂
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,276 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    ...if we haven't received his W-2 by the April 15 deadline...

Wouldn't you know that less than 30 seconds after I posted this, my son came in the door waving his W-2? Didn't it take us all of 5 minutes to complete his taxes and e-file? Why does it seem to take some people so inordinately long to complete their taxes, when I was able to complete mine, my eldest son's, and my second son's in a combined total of maybe 30 minutes?
  • nossmf
    Options
    And why does my company's timecard software have to be so un-user-friendly? If I'm already stuck here overnight for a graveyard shift, why does the system require me to wait until 2am to submit my timecard, when I could be filling it in at midnight, or even 10pm when I first get here? Why must I wait until the wee hours of the morning, when I'm stupid tired and risking inputting something incorrectly?
  • SWolfw00d
    SWolfw00d Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    what is the best toppings on pizza for you? For me Spinach and feta
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,014 Member
    Options
    isnt that such a random question in the context of tax returns?
  • SWolfw00d
    SWolfw00d Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    isnt that such a random question in the context of tax returns?

Yes , I was gana say something bout tax but pizza..
  • nossmf
    Options
    Would our late-tax-filers be more motivated to complete their taxes if they were offered pizza upon completion?
  • svelteJayne
    svelteJayne Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Are you assuming the aforementioned “late-filers” are claiming refunds or “rendering into Cesar”?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Won't you please agree with me that there are no late filers here? Aren't those of us who are working on taxes right now more accurately described as 'just in time' filers? And @nossmf, is it a stretch to think that you are not self-employed, nor do you have to depreciate equipment and/or keep track of travel expenses for your taxes? Doesn't it take a little more than 5 minutes to gather all that info? (Aren't I only speaking for myself and not Frank?)
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Who else is pampering themselves with a pedicure today? @Cat0703a and @frankwbrown, aren't I heading to your timezone in less than a week?
  • frankwbrown
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Didn't I, long ago, modify my withholding so that I would always owe? Like @CMSIENK, don't I prefer to hold on to my money for as long as possible? But unlike her, isn't my tax filing about as simple as it can be, apart from the pain of capital gains?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @cmsienk, are you suggesting I get one? Have my toes made it onto the internet again??? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @cmsienk, are you suggesting I get one? Have my toes made it onto the internet again??? 😂

Don't you deserve one? And wouldn't you love it? When were your toes last on the internet?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Yes? Yes? And isn't it best I not know the answer to that one? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Hasn't it been quiet in here so far today? Is anybody else wishing they could break for lunch?