Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,145 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    What is up with the interface between my laptop and MFP? Didn't I post that just a few minutes ago... but on my laptop it looks my post - and the one after - posted 3 hours ago? Didn't I include a screen shot from my phone for reference?
    licfrl2nqu4v.jpg

y7c0sr8bhu3p.jpg

have you looked at your laptop's date & time setting? Did it somehow get set to Pacific Time Zone? 🤔

Didn't I check that first? Did you see that the time on my laptop was 12-something? Do you think it will self-correct when I go to Seattle on Monday? :D When in doubt, don't I re-start?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,034 Member
    Options
    Haven't I finished drinking coffee for the day and about to go to bed?

What time is it there?

Isn't it now the next morning?

Wasn't it about 11 pm when I last posted?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Haven't I finished drinking coffee for the day and about to go to bed?

What time is it there?

Isn't it now the next morning?

Wasn't it about 11 pm when I last posted?

Didn't I think it must be late, but wasn't I surprised to hear you had just finished drinking coffee?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,511 Member
    Options
    @nossmf will you forgive me for not running my intent to change pic passed you? Do you recognize me, your dictionary and thesaurus toting friend?
  • paperpudding
    Options
    Am I one of those people who can drink coffee in the evening and it doesn't keep them awake?

• cmsienk
    Options
    Wasn't I one of those people until just a few years ago?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    How is work going? When do you come this direction?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't this job a little frustrating and won't I be glad when it's over tomorrow? Don't I get on a plane on Monday to head to Seattle?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Back to Seattle again? Have you packed an umbrella?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't it look like I'll need my wellies too?
    qe096d9vgkpy.png
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that a smart idea for the wet coast?
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Would anyone here like to pack for me? Aren't I working 7-7 today and tomorrow and leaving first thing in the morning on Monday? Who schedules these things? 🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Won't I probably be packing in the wee hours late Sunday/ very early Monday?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,337 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    May I suggest you take 10 minutes each day and pack little by little?
    Isn't this just an idea I had, and not something I'm terribly good at, because I tend to procrastinate just a wee bit?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    You procrastinate, Frank? 🤭🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    You can pack for 9 days in 20 minutes?!
  • frankwbrown
    edited April 2022
    Options
    You can pack for 9 days in 20 minutes?!

Couldn't I, if I was like Jack Reacher, pack in a minute or so? 😂
    But surely* aren't I serious when I say, rather than packing all at once, might there be a benefit to packing in several phases, giving you more time to remember the things you might otherwise forget? 🤔

* 1) "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman?", and
    * 2) Airplane's "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."
  • cmsienk
    Options
    I wasn't clear about how much time I had left to pack, was I? Aren't I working until at least 7:30 tonight which means I won't get home until 8:30? Don't I have to be back in at 7 tomorrow morning? Doesn't that mean, up at 5, leave at 6? Won't my several phases have to be strung together in order to get it all done? 😄
  • frankwbrown
    edited April 2022
    Options
    But what's a few minutes here and there?
    Didn't I get this idea after reading about a method of exercise called "Greasing the Groove", in which, in contrast to working your muscles to exhaustion all at once, like the traditional 3 sets of ~12 reps, you instead take many moments throughout the day to work your muscles just a little?
    Aren't I thinking I might try some of that starting today (he says, as he heads to the gym for a 60 minute workout 😂)?
  • paperpudding
    Options
    Does walking to the fridge to get another drink a few times count as excercising throughout the day?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,464 Member
    Options
    @cat0703a, don't I agree with @frankwbrown that your new pic is lovely, and so very clearly still you?

Doesn't a bowl of ice cream taste even better when you log everything for the day, and between food and exercise you are still hundreds of calories below quota?

Aren't I a proud papa after my DS17 came home today from attending the JROTC Nationals, with his school coming in third place overall and the two teams my son commands came in second and first place?