Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,511 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Isn’t that worth celebrating with ice cream? 🥳🥳🥳

@frankwbrown, did you see we have another reason to indulge in a sweet dessert tonight?
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Don't sweet treats (like carrot cake) make a delicious breakfast, too? Are muffins any healthier than cakes?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,145 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Don't sweet treats (like carrot cake) make a delicious breakfast, too? Are muffins any healthier than cakes?

Are the muffins covered in frosting?
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Aren't I a proud papa after my DS17 came home today from attending the JROTC Nationals, with his school coming in third place overall and the two teams my son commands came in second and first place?
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Will you remember that requires a pizza chaser after the ice cream? (Does that count as my 'congratulations'?) 🥳
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,337 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

@frankwbrown, did you see we have another reason to indulge in a sweet dessert tonight?
    Didn't I miss this news last night? But won't I be happy to celebrate (aka indulge) today? 🥳🤔
    @nossmf, aren't you so very proud, and rightfully so? Aren't I reminded of my older brother's reaction when one of whose grandsons, having followed his footsteps into the Marines, became a member of some elite unit (the name of which I must profess my ignorance)?
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Will you remember that requires a pizza chaser after the ice cream? (Does that count as my 'congratulations'?) 🥳
    A pizza chaser after ice cream? While that seems backwards to me, wouldn't it ensure you have room for ice cream, even if you tend to over indulge in pizza? 🍦🍕🍕🍕
    (Not that you would or do over indulge, right?)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,464 Member
    Options
    @frankwbrown, do you not read every post in the Wrong Answers thread? Is not @cmsienk referencing an answer there, when asked the question how to celebrate a successful appearance at nationals? And why hasn't anybody posted something in that thread for a while? Do I need to answer myself? (Is that even allowed?)

• frankwbrown
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Would it surprise you to learn that I do read every post in the Wrong Answers thread? Well, almost? And wasn't I surprised when I signed on and saw that my previous response was not posted? Did I really spend time composing a funny, elegant, thoughtful reply (he says, ever so modestly) and not hit Post Reply?

Would it suffice to say the thought of pizza after ice cream was too much for my psyche to bear without comment?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Haven't you ever had too much of something sweet and wanted something a little savory to counteract it? Wouldn't pizza after ice cream qualify for that even if you weren't celebrating a national championship?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that why I enjoy Chicago mix or west coast wave (white cheddar mixed with caramel) popcorn ? 🤤
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Haven't you ever had too much of something sweet and wanted something a little savory to counteract it? Wouldn't pizza after ice cream qualify for that even if you weren't celebrating a national championship?

You mean like, having several Cadbury Chocolate Creme Eggs and Ferrero Crispy Eggs, and then wanting something like sour cream and onion potato chips or peanut butter pretzel nuggets?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Am I correct to assume those peanut butter pretzel nuggets are soft, not crunchy? Isn't it ironic how I hated pretzels growing up, only ever being exposed to the crunchy version, but since my wife introduced me to soft pretzels with salt and butter, or cinnamon sugar, I can't get enough?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    While my preference is normally for crunchy foods, aren’t pretzels the exception for me too?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Are cookies an exception for you also? While I scarf Oreo's on a regular basis, given the choice wouldn't I prefer soft chocolate chip, peanut butter or iced sugar cookies? Since all three of those take time to do right, I wonder...is it the soft factor I appreciate more, or the time it took to make them?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Or perhaps the amount of butter in those three choices? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Although I just bought 2 bags of chocolate oreos and hazelnut oreos on sale, don't I agree that butter is an important ingredient in good cookies?
    btw, isn't the peanut butter the only soft thing about my peanut butter pretzel nuggets, and don't I like them that way? (aren't they great for sneaking into the movie theater?)
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is anyone else glad to be done working for the day?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Why didn't anyone tell me we could be done working for the day? 😮‍💨
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Would you like me to tell you?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Do you offer that service on a weekly basis?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Do you know how happy I'd be if you would?