Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,166 Member
    Options
    Would he be playing all the way down if the rope broke?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,916 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @Cat0703a, @frankwbrown, what do you think? Should we try it?
    n94gy7oxb5xl.png
  • nossmf
    Options
    By "strongest" do you think they mean strongest flavor, or strongest jolt of caffeine?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I too much of a chicken to find out? πŸ” πŸ₯ πŸ— 🐣 🐀 (Didn't my phone keep making suggestions for chicken emojis? 🀣)
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,241 Member
    Options
    Since I've never seen coffee beans bench press anything, isn't it safe to assume they mean most caffeine? Or perhaps they mean strongest dose of some sort of poisonous substance, like strychnine (i.e. death wish)? πŸ˜―πŸ˜‚
  • nossmf
    Options
    Is anybody else old enough to remember Jolt Cola? Or the spinoff, Jolt bubblegum? Don't I recall drinking one on a Friday after school let out at 3, didn't feel any buzz, but was still wide awake at 3am the next morning? When the jolt wore off, didn't I then sleep the next 36 hours straight?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't Jolt Cola quite popular among my programming peers? Isn't the heir to Jolt Cola the current slew of energy drinks like Monster, Red Bull, 5-Hour Energy, etc.?
    Some might ask, "what do these people have against coffee?"
  • nossmf
    Options
    If you have to ask, will you understand the answer? Isn't coffee highly polarizing, dividing the community into those who like it and those who don't?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Isn't it more of a rhetorical question where the answer is known, and the question serves more to emphasize one's own preference? So, for example, wouldn't I be more inclined to ask something like "How can you not like gourmet ice cream?", or "How can you even survive without chocolate?" πŸ˜‚
  • nossmf
    Options
    Am I considered less of an ice cream enthusiast if I prefer plain old vanilla over gourmet? What is gourmet ice cream, anyway? Does it feature various flavors from around the world, including different fruits, nuts and coffee beans?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Don't I prefer ice cream with as few additives as possible? So for me, doesn't gourmet vanilla ice cream consist of cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract and/or beans (e.g. Haagen Dazs)? Isn't guar gum and carrageenan about the only additives I care to see in ice cream? Breyers used to have an ice cream called natural vanilla, and didn't that consist of only cream milk sugar and vanilla extract? Then one day at the market I saw a new flavor of breyers ice cream called homemade vanilla, and wasn't I surprised to discover that it had guar gum carrageenan and other additives none of which I would have at home with which to make homemade vanilla ice cream? Isn't it ironic that the homemade vanilla had additives that the natural vanilla did not?
    (Perhaps a better word than gourmet would have been premium?)
    https://hmhub.in/additives-preservatives-used-ice-cream-manufacture/
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Didn't I just buy this ice cream the other day? Isn't it labeled homemade and premium?
    juqg3flwl5a0.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,431 Member
    Options
    Did you not try the coffee?
    As I had an interview this morning, didn’t I opt not to add to the jitters?? Celebratory cup tomorrow perhaps?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    Celebratory cup tomorrow perhaps?
    Did you get a new job?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,431 Member
    Options
    Won’t I have to wait until next week to find out? But based on the conversations and emails received since, isn’t the waiting looking like just a formality?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    Didn't I just buy this ice cream the other day? Isn't it labeled homemade and premium?
    juqg3flwl5a0.jpg

Isn't that honest advertising, as compared to Breyer's sneaky switch from the similar pure ingredients (then) of their Natural Vanilla to the mono and diglycerides, among other stuff, which they add to their Homemade Vanilla?

Doesn't Turkey Hill look a lot like Haagen Dazs (cream, skim milk, cane sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract), but with probably less fat content?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't this a good morning for some fresh brewed coffee at home? β˜•
    With maybe a Pepperidge Farms Mint Milano or two, or something similar? πŸͺπŸ˜‹
  • nossmf
    Options
    Isn't Turkey Hill the only brand I can find my childhood favorite flavor, Tin Roof Sundae? Though haven't I become spoiled by Haagen Dazs with their chocolate chocolate chip? Aren't I sad I can only find that flavor maybe once every ten trips to the store?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    While I love chocolate, doesn't chocolate chocolate chip sound too rich for me? Am I day too late to join Frank for coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Am I two hours too late to join you for coffee this morning?
    Isn't Haagen Dazs Double Belgian Chocolate Chip quite intense in its flavor/flavour of dark chocolate? While I find it delicious, don't I, after two servings or so, find myself wanting some Vanilla Swiss Almond, or Dulce De Leche, or just plain Vanilla Bean? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹