Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,913 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Do you know I've never heard of that?

Don't you think that for only $30 US, @nossmf might want to reconsider growing 3 boysenberry bushes in order to make the jam he misses from his childhood?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,431 Member
    Options
    Since my lawn was postage stamp sized, didn’t I replace our lawn with wild flowers to make the bees happy? 🌺🌸 🐝 🌸 🌺
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,005 Member
    Options
    Do you like mandarines?

Did you know paperpudding planted a mandarine tree a few years ago and this year it bore around 100 mandarins?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Are they sweet right off the tree?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Is it the weekend yet? :#
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Have you looked at your calendar today?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,166 Member
    Options
    No calendar, but does it count if I've checked the clock at least a dozen times already this morning?
  • srazamora
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Have you looked at your calendar today?
    Wouldn’t that only result in disappointment? :(
  • nossmf
    edited August 2022
    Options
    If you have to ask what day it is, do you really want to know the answer?
  • srazamora
    Options
    What kinds of fun things do you guys inject in your everyday lives so you’re not just living for the weekend?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Why so much silence?? Are we all living for the weekend?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    In my case, aren’t I just trying to get through two more work days so I can get to my week off?? 😅
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,239 Member
    Options
    For a retired guy, isn't every day just like the weekend, only sometimes less crowded? 🤔😂
    Didn't I miss the evening and morning chatter?
    (btw, don't you hate that the time of a post disappears when the post is no longer the current day?) 😠

Speaking of weekends, aren't I looking forward, excitedly but with some trepidation, to a 10K run on Saturday, in hilly terrain? 😄
    gudkivo2dzws.gif
    dniicrdgohr7.gif
  • nossmf
    Options
    @frankwbrown did you know that if you hover the mouse cursor over the date, the time will appear even on posts made in days past? Isn't this information more useful for somebody like me who logs in using a PC than somebody who uses the phone app?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Though I realized belatedly I neglected to add a couple blank lines after my post to avoid inadvertent carriage returns following the hyperlink, didn't it come out just fine anyway? When did the site fix this little issue?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,239 Member
    Options
    @nossmf Don't we learn something new every day? Aren't I happy to learn the time of a post, though hidden, is viewable with a little extra effort (which honestly, I'd prefer not to have to exert)?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    In my case, aren’t I just trying to get through two more work days so I can get to my week off?? 😅

@Cat0703a can you believe I have next week off, too?? How do you plan on spending yours?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Ummm, not working? 😅 😂
    Didn’t I decide to be spontaneous and see how that goes? How about you?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    @Cat0703a, don't I have most of next week off as well, with nothing planned either?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Speaking of vacations, can you believe a year has passed since our questionable, oops, questioning friendship began?