Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that make me sad for her? Don't I wish for a speedy recovery and exit from the hospital so she can get back to sleeping in her own bed?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,101 Member
    Options
    Can I hear an "amen" to that?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't I say so?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Is today the day she returns? 🤞
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Hasn't my wife been in the hospital the last two nights, with another tonight? Is the cause this time receiving IV drips of antibiotics to get rid of a post-surgical infection? Isn't she sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, emphasis on sick (nausea), plus pain which should have disappeared by now?

Is your wife any better today? Is there anything worse than feeling sick and tired?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Also, does anyone know what this is??!
    tetpmlfkvx3w.jpg
    😳😫
    After seeing this same wasp several times during the week, didn't I solve the mystery? Isn't that not a stinger at all, but a blade of dry grass? Isn't this a grass-carrying wasp?
    mby1igawypb2.jpg
    hl7k9dk7j2zr.jpg
    Instead of my window track, wasn't she intent on building a nest where two of my composite deck boards have separated?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Didn't we use to have wasps constantly trying to build nests in either our tree or under our back deck? Could we be any more satisfied with our exterminator service we contracted to rid the house of wasps and black widow spiders? Haven't we considered this service to be essential and not "nice to have" when looking to cut down our monthly bills?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Aren't I praying 🙏 today will actually be the day my wife returns home? Wasn't she *this close* to coming home the other day, but had to stay "just one more night?"
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Can I interrupt to say how happy I am about you guys carrying the torch so well??
  • cmsienk
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Aren't I praying 🙏 today will actually be the day my wife returns home? Wasn't she *this close* to coming home the other day, but had to stay "just one more night?"

Won't I add my prayers to yours for today's homecoming?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Can I interrupt to say how happy I am about you guys carrying the torch so well??

Isnt this a post from the OP of the very beginning?

Wasnt your original question "how long do you think this thread will last?"

did you ever imagine the answer would be well over 4000 pages and 7 years??

• FatladNeil
    FatladNeil Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Don’t you think this is a bit pointless?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    What has less of a point than a question that cannot be answered? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Why bother even asking it?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Considering half the time we're asking questions completely unrelated to the question asked in the thread above us, are we in fact even TRYING to answer questions with questions anymore? Or has this thread turned into a type of Jeopardy-training?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Didn't we rejoice last night when my wife came home once more? With her pain all but gone, isn't the only thing she's dealing with a matter of ongoing low-level nausea? Didn't I sleep better last night, despite getting only 5 hours of sleep, than I have for the last week? On the contrary, wasn't she awake multiple times during the night, consistent with how her sleep would be constantly interrupted every couple hours in the hospital by a nurse entering her room to check on her?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Don't I hope the sleep situation settles down for your wife soon? (Isn't this me, responding to the question immediately preceding mine? Wasn't my question to Frank also in direct response to his question?)
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wasn't my questioning the thread's overall tenor based upon a broad-brush analysis of the last few hundred pages, rather than intended to be a specific criticism of any individual contributor within that same span?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    FatladNeil wrote: »
    Don’t you think this is a bit pointless?

Is that what the broken pencil said?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Didn't I exclusively use mechanical pencils as a kid to avoid that exact scenario?