Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Since today is Chocolate Chip Cookie Day in the US, shouldn't I do the patriotic thing and have a dozen or so? πŸͺπŸ˜‹πŸͺπŸ˜‹πŸͺπŸ˜‹πŸͺπŸ˜‹
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Why isn’t it Chocolate Chip Cookie day in Canada? Is it wrong I feel put out even though I don’t actually want a chocolate chip cookie right now?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    Do you feel like shipping some Canadian chocolate chip cookies to me? πŸͺ 😁
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    Should we all, in the spirit of international harmony, eat a few choc chip cookies in celebration in any country?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    What if I don’t have enough calories left? 😬
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Don't I think we should all eat a few choc chip cookies, in the interest of international harmony?
    And wouldn't those calories be a small price to pay for that harmony? πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚
    Didn't I unwittingly have a chocolate chip cookie from Starbucks this morning, without even knowing what day it is? And since I didn't know, doesn't that mean I need at least one more to properly celebrate the day? πŸ€”
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Will you have one for me too, please, Frank?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Just one... (dozen)? πŸ˜‚
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,101 Member
    Options
    Shoot, we "celebrated" with chocolate chip cookies a few days early and are currently out...will peanut butter cookies work as a substitute?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Who's to say you can't have chocolate chip cookies today to celebrate?

On another note, is it wrong that I've only had coffee and chocolate covered raisins so far today?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Well, raisins are dried grapes and both coffee beans and cocoa beans grow on trees, so doesn't that mean you're enjoying a fruit-based diet? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: Β»
    Shoot, we "celebrated" with chocolate chip cookies a few days early and are currently out...will peanut butter cookies work as a substitute?

Wouldn't it be peanut butter day somewhere in the world?

or should we celebrate harmony between cookies, as well as between countries - therefore any cookie of any flavour is a worthy celebration? B)

• frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Who else is enjoying something like an Espresso Frappuccino, after a fun morning of invigorating exercise? πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€½β€β™‚οΈπŸ₯€
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Can I interrupt to say how happy I am about you guys carrying the torch so well??

Isnt this a post from the OP of the very beginning?

Wasnt your original question "how long do you think this thread will last?"

did you ever imagine the answer would be well over 4000 pages and 7 years??

Did you do research to uncover this fact, @paperpudding ? Or is it a well known piece of info around here?

• frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't it well known for most of us regulars?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How was your weekend @frankwbrown?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't it great? Was yours as well?
    Aren't I psyched up enough that I'm thinking about doing, or trying to do, a 10K run -- that means walk/jog for me -- next weekend at Bear Creek Half Marathon/10K/5K, which is taking place at Briones Regional Park? Doesn't the description of the course say there's "lots of hills"? lol πŸ˜‚
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't that look like a cool course?

Don't I think my weekend was a little more restful than yours? Don't I have to get back at it exercise-wise?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2022
    Options
    If you want to do a marathon, you can always start with "baby steps", can't you? πŸ˜‚
    Isn't that what I've been doing?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldn’t it be great if we lived closer so we could come cheer you on?