Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Does anyone besides me ever really wanna break the rules to give kudos to someone for a really great question?
    Did you forget about your secret (unstated) rule that allows you, and only you, to give kudos in the form of a statement? Or was that a dream I had?
    (You don't expect me to make sense before coffee, do you?)
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Does anyone besides me ever really wanna break the rules to give kudos to someone for a really great question?

Isnt that a really great question? ;)

Aren't there ways around most rules?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,101 Member
    Options
    Since rules are generally statements, and statements are generally not allowed in this thread, doesn't that mean rules are generally not allowed in this thread?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Does that mean we can start making statements because rules weren’t actually made? 😲
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Since rules are generally statements, and statements are generally not allowed in this thread, doesn't that mean rules are generally not allowed in this thread?
    Have I ever told you I like the way you think?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is it wrong that I climbed back into bed with a cup of coffee this morning? Isn't it too cold to be up and walking around just yet?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    How could that be wrong? Didn't I climb into bed last night with a cup of hot chocolate, and aren't I thinking it helped me sleep? Don't I now feel rested and up and ready for a new day?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I stop at Starbucks for my one Pumpkin Spice latte of the season? What in the world is "pumpkin sauce"?
    j6kg9jp4ismw.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t a sauce thicker than a syrup? Did you get yours half sweet?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Well aren't you gorgeous in living color?! 😍 Didn't I ask for 3 pumps instead of 5, so isn't that pretty close to half sweet?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you enjoy your one PSL of the year? Was it a shock that I am not actually shades of grey? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wasn't it less a shock then a surprise, as I am aware of your fondness for black and white photos? Didn't that latte satisfy a craving on this beautiful fall day?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Did you know that even though I'm not a big fan of pumpkin in general, I did try a bottled Pumpkin Spice Latte from the store, and found it fairly palatable? But didn't it leave me wondering what all the fuss is about, when there are several flavors/flavours, available year round, that I like much better? 🤔🤷‍♂️
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    who's dressing up for Halloween?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Won't you look elsewhere as I won't be donning a costume? Didn't I read somewhere that @nossmf might be dressing up as a scrapbook?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Don't you hate when you notice a bad auto correct ('then' for 'than' four posts back) after it's too late to fix it?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Now that I finished Statistics, will I ever use any of this again????
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    What’s next for you?
  • cjbrown12323
    cjbrown12323 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Will Statistics ever be useful?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Statistically speaking, isn't the probability of people using statistics again somewhere around a mean of .2 with a standard deviation of .05?