Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,324 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Does anyone besides me ever really wanna break the rules to give kudos to someone for a really great question?
    Did you forget about your secret (unstated) rule that allows you, and only you, to give kudos in the form of a statement? Or was that a dream I had?
    (You don't expect me to make sense before coffee, do you?)
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,027 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Does anyone besides me ever really wanna break the rules to give kudos to someone for a really great question?

Isnt that a really great question? ;)

Aren't there ways around most rules?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,391 Member
    Options
    Since rules are generally statements, and statements are generally not allowed in this thread, doesn't that mean rules are generally not allowed in this thread?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,497 Member
    Options
    Does that mean we can start making statements because rules weren’t actually made? 😲
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,078 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Since rules are generally statements, and statements are generally not allowed in this thread, doesn't that mean rules are generally not allowed in this thread?
    Have I ever told you I like the way you think?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is it wrong that I climbed back into bed with a cup of coffee this morning? Isn't it too cold to be up and walking around just yet?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    How could that be wrong? Didn't I climb into bed last night with a cup of hot chocolate, and aren't I thinking it helped me sleep? Don't I now feel rested and up and ready for a new day?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I stop at Starbucks for my one Pumpkin Spice latte of the season? What in the world is "pumpkin sauce"?
    j6kg9jp4ismw.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t a sauce thicker than a syrup? Did you get yours half sweet?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Well aren't you gorgeous in living color?! 😍 Didn't I ask for 3 pumps instead of 5, so isn't that pretty close to half sweet?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you enjoy your one PSL of the year? Was it a shock that I am not actually shades of grey? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wasn't it less a shock then a surprise, as I am aware of your fondness for black and white photos? Didn't that latte satisfy a craving on this beautiful fall day?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Did you know that even though I'm not a big fan of pumpkin in general, I did try a bottled Pumpkin Spice Latte from the store, and found it fairly palatable? But didn't it leave me wondering what all the fuss is about, when there are several flavors/flavours, available year round, that I like much better? 🤔🤷‍♂️
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    who's dressing up for Halloween?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Won't you look elsewhere as I won't be donning a costume? Didn't I read somewhere that @nossmf might be dressing up as a scrapbook?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Don't you hate when you notice a bad auto correct ('then' for 'than' four posts back) after it's too late to fix it?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Now that I finished Statistics, will I ever use any of this again????
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    What’s next for you?
  • cjbrown12323
    cjbrown12323 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Will Statistics ever be useful?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Statistically speaking, isn't the probability of people using statistics again somewhere around a mean of .2 with a standard deviation of .05?