Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,108 Member
    Options
    What is a coffee flight, and where do I get on board?

Can you envision 4 little 4 oz. trial sizes on a wooden tray of different coffee flavors put together for your tasting pleasure? Could it be said that coffee flights are the charcuterie boards of the coffee world?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,191 Member
    Options
    Didn't I immediately think of a flight of another sort, and lo and behold...
    who else wants a truffle flight?
    dlqa7v0luxcl.png
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @SundryCoder doesn’t vacation look good on you?? 🤩 Did you have a good time away?

Does it look good? Should I give a twirl?
    Do you know all the fun things i did?

Wouldn’t a twirl be great? 😂 Since I’m not psychic, hadn’t you better share the highlights, if you’re comfortable doing so?

why not? where should i share such information?
  • SundryCoder
    edited June 2023
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Has anybody else counted how many times the English language contains words which sound the same but have completely different meanings?

Can't you ask someone learning English for the first time?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,707 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Didn't I immediately think of a flight of another sort, and lo and behold...
    who else wants a truffle flight?
    dlqa7v0luxcl.png
    😍 Wouldn't those make a good birthday present?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,990 Member
    Options
    Is that the same Godiva as the lady who rode her horse naked?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Will be driving cross country to see my son graduate from Army boot camp, will likely be offline for a couple weeks...how many pages of questions do you think this thread will generate in that time?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Will be driving cross country to see my son graduate from Army boot camp, will likely be offline for a couple weeks...how many pages of questions do you think this thread will generate in that time?

A couple weeks?! How many stops are you making that would turn a cross country drive into a two week absence, @nossmf ?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that run-on sentence with its inventive punctuation really a statement followed by a question?
    Won't your absence mean considerably fewer pages?
    And won't you please have a safe and enjoyable trip with your family?
  • nossmf
    Options
    2,744 miles round trip...4,416 km...plus 4 day stay once there...all via driving...even if it's technically less than two full weeks, won't that plus exhaustion upon return be enough to justify staying offline?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Could a visit to this thread relieve some of that exhaustion?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    won't you have Wifi on route?

can't you pop in here on your travels?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    @nossmf is the Mrs joining you on this adventure? Perhaps she can read out our questions and share yours back so you don’t miss out? Unless you don’t trust us all to behave?? 😆
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @SundryCoder doesn’t vacation look good on you?? 🤩 Did you have a good time away?

Wouldn’t a twirl be great? 😂 Since I’m not psychic, hadn’t you better share the highlights, if you’re comfortable doing so?

If you mean the twirling, how about a video converted to gif??? 🤞🤣 As for the trip highlights, that’s trickier, isn’t it?
  • srazamora
    Options
    @nossmf is the Mrs joining you on this adventure? Perhaps she can read out our questions and share yours back so you don’t miss out? Unless you don’t trust us all to behave?? 😆

Would it help convince the Mrs to get involved on your behalf if you explained to her that this thread started as a result of being a passenger in a hours-long car ride, @nossmf ?
  • SundryCoder
    Options

If you mean the twirling, how about a video converted to gif??? 🤞🤣 As for the trip highlights, that’s trickier, isn’t it?

Isn't the video trickier since trip highlights would just be a text?
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »

Would it help convince the Mrs to get involved on your behalf if you explained to her that this thread started as a result of being a passenger in a hours-long car ride, @nossmf ?

Maybe she would be interested in searching all the posts you, @nossmf wrote that are devoted to your love for her?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,191 Member
    Options
    Not to toot my own horn (or maybe do exactly that 😂), guess who just finished a 10K run and is feeling pretty good about themselves? 😃
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren’t I going to celebrate your accomplishment, Frank, with some Häagen-Dazs? 🤭
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is it coffee flavoured Häagen-Dazs?