Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,364 Member
    Options
    What about a chocolate spirulina oat pea donut?

Wasn't I with you until you got past chocolate? 😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,255 Member
    Options
    What about a chocolate spirulina oat peadonut?

Isn't that better? 🤭
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    What about a chocolate spirulina oat peadonut?

Isn't that better? 🤭
    😋
    However, should I confess that despite my love of chocolate, when it comes to donuts, I generally opt for something with cinnamon and/or apple? 😋😋
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Did anyone else see the Van Gogh Immersive Experience today?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4F8B-Z4U8
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,542 Member
    Options
    I just got done at the gym, donuts are my weakness, and you folk are talking about them...why do I feel like my calorie burn is about to be quickly undone?
  • shahs15017
    shahs15017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Broken................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?
  • shahs15017
    shahs15017 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Got yall in the first half?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,255 Member
    Options
    Wasn't that just odd?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Is that supposed to be one dot for every page of this thread? Aren't you missing a couple?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,055 Member
    Options
    isnt this all very confusing?
  • nossmf
    Options
    How many times in this thread have you re-used that exact same question?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,055 Member
    Options
    isnt that a good idea? - have a list of recurring questions for when you can't think of an original one?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    xhnyrgne4cod.png
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,209 Member
    Options
    shahs15017 wrote: »
    Got yall in the first half?

@shahs15017 , don’t you know putting a question mark after a statement doesn’t turn a statement into a question?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options
    Could it be!? Isn’t today @Cat0703a ’s birthday!?!? 🥳🥳🥳
  • srazamora
    Options
    Should we bake her a cake?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Where's the birthday girl?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options
    Might she be hiding because she doesn’t like people knowing it’s her birthday even though it’s in her username? 🤭
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,528 Member
    Options
    Isn’t she enjoying her free Starbucks in the sunshine after a night being treated like an Empress (sorry for taking your title for the day, @srazamora)?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Shouldn’t everyone be treated like an empress at least one day out of the year???