Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,542 Member
    Options
    Does that include men?
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    If it does, would you like a manicure?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,255 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't you know I'd be a day late to wish @Cat0703a a happy birthday? Do you think she'll forgive me?
    🥳 🎂 👑
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,528 Member
    Options
    Are you extending my birthday by another day, @cmsienk? Does that mean I get another free Starbucks and a pass on doing household chores? 😍 🤭
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you think Starbucks would hire me to be their spokesperson if I said yes to extending your birthday and their freebie?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,364 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    How silly do I feel for forgetting about the Starbucks free drink on my birthday 2 months ago? 🤔😧😂
    May I wish you a belated happy birthday, Cat?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Isn't the free Starbucks drink only their plain, unflavored coffee? What's so special about that?
  • Cat0703a
    edited July 2023
    Options
    @frankwbrown would you like a reminder next year?

@nossmf, isn’t it any beverage or food item? Doesn’t that mean there is something for even the most non-coffee drinking of people?

@cmsienk, are you looking for a new job? 😂
  • nossmf
    Options
    Is your Starbucks different from the ones around here, since they do offer only a plain black coffee for free? Or is it possible I'm confusing the offers from Starbucks with the one from Dunkin' Donuts?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    As someone who has never had Dunkin’ Donuts, perhaps I’m the wrong one to ask?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't my Starbucks also offer the food or beverage item of your choice free on your birthday? Do you think since you don't drink coffee, you might be confused?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    How is it possible that it's almost 8pm here? What have I been doing since noon? 🤔
    Oh wait, didn't I have a BLT sandwich made with the fresh bread and garden tomatoes someone gave me at my water aerobics class?
    Aren't vine-ripened tomatoes the best? 😋

@Cat0703a, wouldn't I appreciate a reminder next year?

• AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't my tomato plants have tomatoes on them by now? Do cherry tomatoes take longer?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,209 Member
    Options
    Can I just state my jealousy for those of you able to grow plants and not accidentally murder them?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Since I've been pulling weeds from my lawn and rock areas for the last week, does that mean I've been intentionally murdering them?
  • srazamora
    Options
    And if we assign levels to murder, isn’t premeditated the worst kind of murder?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Shouldn't my tomato plants have tomatoes on them by now? Do cherry tomatoes take longer?
    No, I don't know if cherry tomatoes take any longer, but Don't I find that they take less time to eat? 🤔😂
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,055 Member
    Options
    Dont I have a few nearly ripe cherry tomatoes on my plants now even though it is middle of winter here?

• srazamora
    Options
    Where is here, @paperpudding ?
  • nossmf
    Options
    If @paperpudding is in Australia, does he/she/? have to stand upside down in order for the response to be seen right-side-up in America?