Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    What are Australian winters like??
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,030 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it sound like they're warm enough for cherry tomatoes to still be growing?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,363 Member
    Options
    Is @paperpudding perhaps growing these cherry tomatoes inside?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,306 Member
    Options
    Isn't it generally warmer nearer the equator (ignoring elevation)?
    Isn't it common knowledge that latitude (the distance north or south of the equator) is measured in degrees? Wouldn't it help to know the degrees of latitude of @paperpudding's particular location in Australia? Didn't I just learn that Melbourne Australia's latitude is roughly 37 degrees 50 minutes South?
    But aren't I wondering whether those degrees are in Celsius or Fahrenheit? 🤔😜

• nossmf
    Options
    Or perhaps Kelvin?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,022 Member
    Options
    have I ever seen so many questions about my location, weather, gender , tomatoes? 🍅

do I even know the latitude of my own location? Does west coast of South Australia help anyone figure it out? ..↘↙↖
    didnt I think everyone knew I was female? 👩‍🦰

aren't my cherry tomatoes growing in pots, outside but under shelter to protect from frost?

have I answered all the questions?

• cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't you do a fine job answering all the questions?

Didn't I know you were female and wasn't I correct that your cherry tomatoes were outside? Should I get a pat on the back even if I don't know the latitude of your location either?
  • itzanniem
    itzanniem Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a long comment?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you read the one before?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    In this thread, can't we all take a little latitude in choosing how we answer a previous question?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you think I didn't see what you did there? 🤣
  • nossmf
    Options
    Isn't it safe to not assume a person's gender outside of seeing a photo, and often even then? Since I couldn't pull up your profile, was I not attempting to avoid insult by arbitrarily assigning a gender?
  • srazamora
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Aren’t there just a few thousand more pages of questions awaiting answers, @paperpudding ?
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Isn't it safe to not assume a person's gender outside of seeing a photo, and often even then? Since I couldn't pull up your profile, was I not attempting to avoid insult by arbitrarily assigning a gender?

If we made assumptions based on her photo, wouldn’t we all assume she’s a delicious baked good— possibly a Bundt cake?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Am I the only one who thought it was a lava cake?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    You mean it's not a pudding, made out of paper?
    Wouldn't that be one way to achieve a low calorie snack, though probably not a tasty one?
  • paperpudding
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »

isnt being 'politically correct' always a safe move?
  • paperpudding
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Aren’t there just a few thousand more pages of questions awaiting answers, @paperpudding ?

are you setting an impossible task?
  • paperpudding
    Options
    although I have not heard of Bundt cakes or lava cakes - did you not recognise my picture as a christmas pudding?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Considering I have never had a Christmas pudding, nor does it appear like any pudding I have ever encountered, may I be forgiven for NOT making that recognition?