Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,391 Member
    Options
    Does making conclusions across the internet on somebody you've never met make you psychic?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,182 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Does your wife cry over the tear jerkers 5 times over as well?

Am I weird for crying when I see other people cry— even if that person happens to be acting on TV, @dekowalewski ?
    Doesn't that lead me to conclude you must be very empathetic?

What would you conclude from knowing that I can’t (and don’t want to) watch things like boxing/wrestling (and even some “fail” videos) because it hurts me to watch others get hurt?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Do you sit down like my mother for a professional football game, and say out loud, "I just hope players on both side have fun?"
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,080 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Does making conclusions across the internet on somebody you've never met make you psychic?
    Is it offensive to think someone might be empathetic?
  • dekowalewski
    dekowalewski Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is empathy even a thing anymore?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    You're kidding, right?
  • srazamora
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Is empathy even a thing anymore?

Isn’t it sad that you’re having to ask that question, @dekowalewski ? Yet, isn’t it ironic that very question stirs up empathy within me? Who hurt you so bad to make you ask that question?
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Do you sit down like my mother for a professional football game, and say out loud, "I just hope players on both side have fun?"

Would you believe I got into watching college football some years ago, but still cringe when I see some of the tackles?
  • nossmf
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Is it offensive to think someone might be empathetic?

Was being offensive, or feeling offended, certainly NOT my intent? Haven't I been told multiple times how effective use of emojis would help clarify the tenor of my posts? 🤐

As far as cringing watching tackles, don't macho grown men also cringe when watching certain hits, though possibly for a different reason? Are we not envisioning ourselves being the ones on the receiving end of such hits, imagining quite clearly how we ourselves would feel? Does that qualify as being empathetic?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Isn’t that practically the definition of empathetic??
  • srazamora
    Options
    Wouldn’t commenting without emojis be like having to talk with my hands tied behind my back? :D Am I the only one who makes the face of the emoji I’m looking for until I find it as if that somehow helps?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Considering some of the emojis available for use, don't I hope you never have occasion to look for them, as I'd hate to consider your face matching some of the emojis? 😨 🙈🙉🙊

Wouldn't examples include 🥶🤮💀💩?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Do you know how long I’ve been trying to translate a hysterical laugh into question form?! :D
  • srazamora
    Options
    Did @nossmf start a trend or something? Does everyone else think they’re entitled to a two week long absence now?! :|
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,499 Member
    Options
    Should we submit our request in writing here next time? 😆
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Haven't I only been away a day or two at a time? Would you accept my hall pass for being missing?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Why is it the time you guys are away sees like so much longer than it really is?? Since that’s the case, will I have to go from Impress back to Warden and start stamping those written requests with “REJECTED” in red ink? :#
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Why is it the time you guys are away seems like so much longer than it really is?? Since that’s the case, will I have to go from Empress back to Warden and start stamping those written requests with “REJECTED” in red ink? :#
    Isn't this the face you meant to make when you were looking for the right emoji for this last message? 😉 Also, were you using a speech to text function?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,028 Member
    Options
    is it because you love us so much and miss us for even a day?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,499 Member
    Options
    Why is it the time you guys are away sees like so much longer than it really is?? Since that’s the case, will I have to go from Impress back to Warden and start stamping those written requests with “REJECTED” in red ink? :#

Did you get the memo that your request to be the Warden again has been…DENIED??