Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Is this an ADD convention?
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    bubaluboo wrote: »
    why did it go from chickens and biscuits to women chasing chickens, then to having crabs to eating crabs, then to baking cakes, rug getting a can opened on him, also hula hooping? glad to hear your little one is ok @bubaluboo aren't they? don't you think I love our tripod? :mrgreen:

Could you be any more impressive?

don't you think it took me ages to scroll through 12 pages? 0_o :joy:
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Are we all ADD?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    dude looks like a lady?

Would I make such a suggestion? Doesn't the word Sir suggest a knighthood?

Can I be a knight in shining armor?
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    why did it go from chickens and biscuits to women chasing chickens, then to having crabs to eating crabs, then to baking cakes, rug getting a can opened on him, also hula hooping? glad to hear your little one is ok @bubaluboo aren't they? don't you think I love our tripod? :mrgreen:

Why were you away so long? Were you locked in the blue room by Rugsy and Spnneil?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »

What part of the tripod would you like to be?

do you know that is a tricky question? :joy:
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    which dude?

Is it my dude?

do I need to get a bat? :joy:
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    dude looks like a lady?

Would I make such a suggestion? Doesn't the word Sir suggest a knighthood?

Can I be a knight in shining armor?
    Do you have a shining armour?
  • rughead06
    Options

Why were you away so long? Were you locked in the blue room by Rugsy and Spnneil?

Do you think we would lock her in there? Dont you know she is the only one with the key?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Depends, do we have bail money?
  • determined_ella
    Options

would you believe the sun tried to kill me?! :joy: and would you believe I woke up with the flu this morning!? don't you know it's summer!? :scream:
  • rughead06
    Options
    Depends, do we have bail money?

How much is bail?
  • bubaluboo
    Options

Do you think we would lock her in there? Dont you know she is the only one with the key?
    Was it perhaps an accident? Could the key have into your pocket while the tripod was being arranged and then the door locked behind you on the latch when you left?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    don't we have that money we won from the lottery one time?
  • bubaluboo
    Options

would you believe the sun tried to kill me?! :joy: and would you believe I woke up with the flu this morning!? don't you know it's summer!? :scream:
    Did you catch it from Rugsy or have you been to my house too while I wasn't looking?
  • rughead06
    Options

Do you have the flu now?
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Are we still rich?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Did you catch it from Rugsy or have you been to my house too while I wasn't looking?

does he have the flu too?!
  • determined_ella
    Options

Do you have the flu now?

you have the flu?! my head feels like it's been ran over by a truck, does yours?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Are we still rich?

Are we still making money from Ella's camera feeds?