Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    bubaluboo wrote: »
    why did it go from chickens and biscuits to women chasing chickens, then to having crabs to eating crabs, then to baking cakes, rug getting a can opened on him, also hula hooping? glad to hear your little one is ok @bubaluboo aren't they? don't you think I love our tripod? :mrgreen:

Could you be any more impressive?

don't you think it took me ages to scroll through 12 pages? 0_o :joy:

Why were you away so long? Were you locked in the blue room by Rugsy and Spnneil?

would you believe the sun tried to kill me?! :joy: and would you believe I woke up with the flu this morning!? don't you know it's summer!? :scream:
    Did you catch it from Rugsy or have you been to my house too while I wasn't looking?

does he have the flu too?!
    Do you know I have something like it?
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    why did it go from chickens and biscuits to women chasing chickens, then to having crabs to eating crabs, then to baking cakes, rug getting a can opened on him, also hula hooping? glad to hear your little one is ok @bubaluboo aren't they? don't you think I love our tripod? :mrgreen:

Why were you away so long? Were you locked in the blue room by Rugsy and Spnneil?

would you believe the sun tried to kill me?! :joy: and would you believe I woke up with the flu this morning!? don't you know it's summer!? :scream:
    Do you have the flu now?

you have the flu?! my head feels like it's been ran over by a truck, does yours?

How is it that you two have the flu but I don't?
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Are we still rich?

with the lotto and the cameras booming we are very comfortable at present don't you think?
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options

Did you catch it from Rugsy or have you been to my house too while I wasn't looking?

Did you miss that he is ill with something contagious...but maybe we're back to the crabs discussion?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Do you have the flu now?

you have the flu?! my head feels like it's been ran over by a truck, does yours?

would you like me to kiss you ? maybe lick your eyeball? do you think that could work?
  • rughead06
    Options

Do you have the flu now?

Are you immune?
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    are you vaccinated?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Did you miss that he is ill with something contagious...but maybe we're back to the crabs discussion?

do you think I may have missed that due to all the talk of crabs being in the red room? :open_mouth:
  • rughead06
    Options

Do you have the flu now?

would you like me to kiss you ? maybe lick your eyeball? do you think that could work?

Do you have the flu now?

Did we kiss and I forgot about it?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Are crabs only allowed in the red room?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Do they have a sign on the door to allow them?
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Options
    red room , what red room?
  • bubaluboo
    Options

Do you have the flu now?

Do you have the flu now?

Do you often forget kisses?
  • determined_ella
    edited July 2015
    Options

Do you have the flu now?

Do you have the flu now?

you forgot our first kiss?!!!!! :o
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    red room , what red room?

Do you know I was wondering that too?
  • rughead06
    Options

Do you have the flu now?

Do you have the flu now?

How do you think I could forget But what if i did? Does that make me a bad guy?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    there are more interesting ways to raise blood pressure are there not? :D
  • bubaluboo
    Options

Do you have the flu now?

Do you have the flu now?

How do you think I could forget But what if i did? Does that make me a bad guy?

How about forgetting a first kiss? Isn't that very bad?
  • bubaluboo
    Options

Are you back to the bacon?
  • determined_ella
    Options

don't you think that is what the kiss led to? ;)