Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    there are more interesting ways to raise blood pressure are there not? :D

don't you think that is what the kiss led to? ;)

Is that why he forgot the kiss?
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    bubaluboo wrote: »
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    red room , what red room?

Do you know I was wondering that too?

don't you know the red room is where all the crazy happens? and the blue room is well isn't that a secret?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Is that why he forgot the kiss?

maybe that is why he did forget? can you believe I was tongue tied for a response?
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    rughead06 wrote: »
    why did it go from chickens and biscuits to women chasing chickens, then to having crabs to eating crabs, then to baking cakes, rug getting a can opened on him, also hula hooping? glad to hear your little one is ok @bubaluboo aren't they? don't you think I love our tripod? :mrgreen:

Could you be any more impressive?

don't you think it took me ages to scroll through 12 pages? 0_o :joy:

Why were you away so long? Were you locked in the blue room by Rugsy and Spnneil?

would you believe the sun tried to kill me?! :joy: and would you believe I woke up with the flu this morning!? don't you know it's summer!? :scream:
    Do you have the flu now?

you have the flu?! my head feels like it's been ran over by a truck, does yours?

How is it that you two have the flu but I don't?

would you like me to kiss you ? maybe lick your eyeball? do you think that could work?

Wasn't that you I was kissing? If not who was it?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    was it obvious i haddnt read the entire thread before commenting?
  • Spnneil06
    Options

Why does all the good stuff happen when I'm gone?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    why did it go from chickens and biscuits to women chasing chickens, then to having crabs to eating crabs, then to baking cakes, rug getting a can opened on him, also hula hooping? glad to hear your little one is ok @bubaluboo aren't they? don't you think I love our tripod? :mrgreen:

Why were you away so long? Were you locked in the blue room by Rugsy and Spnneil?

would you believe the sun tried to kill me?! :joy: and would you believe I woke up with the flu this morning!? don't you know it's summer!? :scream:
    Do you have the flu now?

you have the flu?! my head feels like it's been ran over by a truck, does yours?

would you like me to kiss you ? maybe lick your eyeball? do you think that could work?

Do you have the flu now?

Did we kiss and I forgot about it?

you forgot our first kiss?!!!!! :o

Didnt we kiss before that? Didnt @Spnneil06 help also in the blue room?
  • Spnneil06
    Options

Do you have a few days to read the thread? Would it really make sense if you did?
  • rughead06
    Options

Didnt the tripod make lots of money off those kisses?
  • bubaluboo
    Options

Do you have a few days to read the thread? Would it really make sense if you did?

Does it make sense to anyone?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    none of this make sense to me, im just here for the eye candy, what about you?
  • rughead06
    Options

Are you saying I am eye candy?
  • Spnneil06
    Options

Do I need to have a reason why I am here? Wanna see the blue room?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    that would be telling now wouldnt it?
  • determined_ella
    Options

Do you have the flu now?

Do you have the flu now?

do you think she may have forgotten she was there? do we need to get that kind DR our again?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    do you know this makes as much sense to me as a spork or a knork ?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    whats in the blue room? is it a good idea for me to visit?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Isn't there a lot of forgetting going on here?
  • determined_ella
    Options
    whats in the blue room? is it a good idea for me to visit?

do you know the handshake? are you sure you would want to? doesn't the idea of the blue room scare you a little?
  • rughead06
    Options

Do you have the flu now?

Do you have the flu now?

do you think she may have forgotten she was there? do we need to get that kind DR our again?

Do you think we had too much wine that night?