Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,979 Member
    What are the summers like in Alaska???
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,940 Member
    Though I lived one summer in Alaska, since I was only a year old at the time, maybe I should allow someone else to answer?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,424 Member
    Do you realize how helpful you were by showing my that very long post, @nossmf?

Isn’t it neat how I was able to fit 38 pages of three word posts into a single, very lengthy comment?

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10174984/storytime-keep-it-going-using-no-more-than-three-words/p38
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Is that not the best post ever?🤣
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,849 Member
    Who can follow that?
  • srazamora
    If that post caused the downfall of this thread, wouldn’t that make it the worst post ever?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,577 Member
    Do you doubt our inquisitiveness? 😉
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,230 Member
    Haven't we made the strangest story?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Are we now working on chapter 2?
  • srazamora
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Does this mean I can count on you for another 5,147 pages, @Cat0703a ? 🤩
  • srazamora
    edited July 3
    Haven't we made the strangest story?

Wouldn’t it be even stranger of a story had I not changed out words to family-friendly alternatives in three different places? 😂
  • srazamora
    Are we now working on chapter 2?

Can you imagine all the twists and turns to come?
  • srazamora
    edited July 3
    Do you think maybe there are so few questions being asked here now because they’re still reading that crazy long post from that other thread? 😆
  • nossmf
    edited July 3
    As an amateur novelist, is it wrong of me to draw inspiration for storylines from that thread/post?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,577 Member
    edited July 3
    srazamora wrote: »

Wouldn’t people get tired of me questioning everything??? 😅
  • srazamora
    nossmf wrote: »
    As an amateur novelist, is it wrong of me to draw inspiration for storylines from that thread/post?

Is now when I should be finding a lawyer to set up a royalties in perpetuity agreement, @nossmf ? 🧐
  • srazamora

Wouldn’t people get tired of me questioning everything??? 😅

Do you honestly think we could ever tire of you, @Cat0703a ? 😨
  • nossmf
    Is now when I should be finding a lawyer to set up a royalties in perpetuity agreement, @nossmf ? 🧐

Can't I guarantee you would spend more money on the lawyer than you would earn in royalties off my sorry writing "career"? Do you know how much profit I have made through the sale of 225 copies of my first novel? If you said more than $100, mind if I start laughing? Any guesses how long it'll be before I quit my day job and devote myself to writing full time? Mind keeping those guesses to yourself, so I don't break down in tears?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Why does this remind me so much of my career in art?
  • srazamora
    nossmf wrote: »

Can't I guarantee you would spend more money on the lawyer than you would earn in royalties off my sorry writing "career"? Do you know how much profit I have made through the sale of 225 copies of my first novel? If you said more than $100, mind if I start laughing? Any guesses how long it'll be before I quit my day job and devote myself to writing full time? Mind keeping those guesses to yourself, so I don't break down in tears?

Are you telling me you earned less than $1 per copy you sold, @nossmf ? How is that not considered outright robbery?!