Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,849 Member
    While I often see the option to authenticate via Google, don't I prefer separate logins as opposed to keeping all my eggs in one basket, so to speak?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,940 Member
    While I won't ask about your passwords, do you use the same login name for every website you frequent?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,756 Member
    That doesn't seem very secure, does it?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,979 Member
    Is anyone else sad that both Richard Simmons and Dr. Ruth passed away today?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    🤔
  • frankwbrown
    nossmf wrote: »
    While I won't ask about your passwords, do you use the same login name for every website you frequent?
    While I do use the same name most of the time, don't I also use a private algorithm to create and remember different passwords for different sites?
  • frankwbrown
    Is it weird that I don't feel that sad for people I don't really know? The older I get, don't I seem to be thinking of death as an eventuality that comes for us all? At ¾ of a century, hadn't I get used to the idea that one day I won't be here? Will you miss me?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Didn't it make you feel nice to know that somewhere out there.. there was a Dr. Ruth, though? Or a Richard Simmons? Weren't they always so kind and funny?
    Wouldn't you miss me!?:D
  • nossmf
    Considering all of us are guilty of disappearing from this thread for a few days or weeks at a time, how long of an absence will be necessary before we begin to suspect the absence is something more than simply "life happened"?
  • frankwbrown
    Who else is not looking forward to a dental appt this morning?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Wouldn't you just assume they decided to go "off grid"and live in a cabin in the woods?
  • cmsienk
    Who else is not looking forward to a dental appt this morning?
    Isn't my dental appointment tomorrow morning?
  • cmsienk
    edited July 15
    Wouldn't you just assume they decided to go "off grid"and live in a cabin in the woods?
    Is that where you thought I've been?
  • nossmf
    Does it sound better if I say I thought you were living in a van down by the river?
  • nossmf
    Changing topic, my favorite author finally published book 3 of his newest trilogy, but now I'm faced with a conundrum: should I read the trilogy by itself? Or should I reread the entire series leading up to this trilogy to refresh my memory of past events/characters? Does the fact this trilogy is books 38-40 of the series impact your response?
  • cmsienk
    Does it sound better if I say I thought you were living in a van down by the river?
    Does it? 🤔
  • nossmf
    Do you not know the reference? Are you not a Saturday Night Live fan?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,424 Member
    Does anybody actually remember your login name/password for the site, or do you just login using Facebook or some other credential?
    Does anybody actually remember your login name/password for the site, or do you just login using Facebook or some other credential?
    Is it weird that I don't feel that sad for people I don't really know? The older I get, don't I seem to be thinking of death as an eventuality that comes for us all? At ¾ of a century, hadn't I get used to the idea that one day I won't be here? Will you miss me?

Is it weird that I would absolutely feel sad for people I don’t know much about apart their love of Dutch baby pancakes, other bakery items, coffee, and puns?
  • srazamora
    edited July 15

Is it weird that I would absolutely feel sad for people I don’t know much about apart their love of Dutch baby pancakes, other bakery items, coffee, and puns?
  • srazamora
    Didn't it make you feel nice to know that somewhere out there.. there was a Dr. Ruth, though? Or a Richard Simmons? Weren't they always so kind and funny?
    Wouldn't you miss me!?:D

Aren’t they right on par with Mr. Roger, Bob Ross, and LeVar Burton?