Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,979 Member
    Wouldn't you know this one is my favorite!?💕

https://youtu.be/cVsQLlk-T0s?si=Uqqxpfu7LE-4S4Sw
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,424 Member
    Wouldn't that be a tad hypocritical of me since I tend to.just watch the same 80s and 90s SNL skits? Are we supposed to be calling these sketches instead of skits?

What’s the difference between a sketch and a skit?

• srazamora
    Am i the only one that sometimes confused the skits—ehemm- sketches mixed up between SNL and MadTV? Anyone remember the “Look what I can do!” bit featuring Stewart and his mom?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Should I look that one up?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,756 Member
    edited July 20
    Did anyone else enjoy the silliness of "I'm Crushing Your Head?" (Kids in the Hall)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8t4pmlHRokg
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,849 Member
    edited July 20
    Do any of you "walk this way"?
    https://youtu.be/aB9DC9orYaM

So, from an evolutionary standpoint, what's the benefit to this, I wonder? 🤔😂
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,940 Member
    Perhaps to make any predators die of laughter instead of making you dinner?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,230 Member
    If you don't like cooking, wouldn't it be nice for someone to make you dinner? ;)B)
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Are you saying they've evolved to rustle up some grubs?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,849 Member
    You mean some of these guys?
    2hbn0syeybh1.png
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Are those edible? 🫣
  • srazamora

If you can spend half a day looking up old SNL skits, can’t you take a moment more to look up that MadTV skit I mentioned, @AdahPotatah2024 ?

• nossmf
    Are those edible? 🫣

With enough ketchup, aren't most things edible?
  • srazamora
    Do you carry a bottle of ketchup on you to have at the ready to mask any unpleasant flavors, @nossmf ?
  • nossmf
    Not a bottle, but doesn't my work lunch box contain leftover fast food ketchup packets, along with assorted plastic utensils, travel kleenex, headache and allergy meds?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    srazamora wrote: »

If you can spend half a day looking up old SNL skits, can’t you take a moment more to look up that MadTV skit I mentioned, @AdahPotatah2024 ?
    What if it gives me terrible flashbacks of that year I was a substitute Montessori teacher!?😅
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Does anyone else worry about the expiration date of their leftover restaurant packet collection?
  • srazamora
    nossmf wrote: »
    Not a bottle, but doesn't my work lunch box contain leftover fast food ketchup packets, along with assorted plastic utensils, travel kleenex, headache and allergy meds?

Were you a Boy Scout, @nossmf, or just naturally prepared for anything?
  • srazamora
    Does anyone else worry about the expiration date of their leftover restaurant packet collection?

Don’t you know I’m more prone to not worrying about it at all and being completely shocked at finding something expired? Would you believe I learned the hard way not to buy ketchup in bulk? How long do you think I kept it in the pantry it before realizing the color was off?
  • nossmf
    srazamora wrote: »
    Were you a Boy Scout, @nossmf, or just naturally prepared for anything?

In fact I was a Boy Scout, earned my Eagle, how could you tell?