Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,424 Member
    Could it have been your preparedness showing?
  • Csavoyojoy
    Csavoyojoy Posts: 2 Member
    Are you all still here?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,230 Member
    do we ever go away?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,988 Member
    What if we all were to accidently post a question at the same time?
  • srazamora
    How exactly do you accidentally post a question, @AdahPotatah2024 ?
  • srazamora
    Can I ask a really important question? Am I the only one who desperately wants a side swept bang although I have no idea how to style them to make them actually look good? 😆
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,939 Member
    Is that a hair style or a new emoji?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,851 Member
    edited July 25
    What is my friend -- who hiked the entire Camino de Santiago (aka the Way of St James) a number of years ago -- suggesting in sending me an article announcing the establishment of the Camino de Somona here in California?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Have you dreamt or drempt of walking across California? Would there be stops on the way for wine tasting?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Why doesn't spellcheck work for "drempt" if it's not a word???
  • frankwbrown
    Have you dreamt or drempt of walking across California? Would there be stops on the way for wine tasting?
    Have you ever dreamt of visiting Drempt, a village in the Dutch province of Gelderland?
    Haven't I dreamt of hiking the John Muir Trail and parts of the Sierra Crest Trail?
    Since there are plenty of wineries in Sonoma, wouldn't wine tasting be a possibility?
    Wouldn't six days of ~12 miles/day be more easily achieved than thirty days of 12-15 miles/day?
  • nossmf
    Would 12 miles spent drunk from wine FEEL like 30 miles? Or is that just a result of stumbling around adding steps?
  • srazamora

Arr wee just spelling wurdz however we wanna spell them now, @AdahPotatah2024 ? 😄
  • nossmf
    How do you think the dictionary decided upon the original spelling of words in the first place?
  • nossmf
    Does anybody know the calorie burn of sitting in the passenger seat while teaching your daughter to drive? All that tensing, fidgeting, holding your breath has to count for something, right? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,756 Member
    srazamora wrote: »
    Can I ask a really important question? Am I the only one who desperately wants a side swept bang although I have no idea how to style them to make them actually look good? 😆
    @srazamora, Isn't your avatar sporting a version of a side swept bang?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,577 Member

Oh maybe a walking wine tour of California is what I can do on Sunday morning? Did you know I was just trying to figure out what to for the only three hours I have to myself on my trip?
  • frankwbrown
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Oh maybe a walking wine tour of California is what I can do on Sunday morning? Did you know I was just trying to figure out what to for the only three hours I have to myself on my trip?
    Where will you be spending those three hours?
    Aren't there plenty of places to visit, depending on where you're at?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Doesn't walking through vineyards and tasting local California wines sound idyllic? Are there any good museums?
  • srazamora
    nossmf wrote: »
    How do you think the dictionary decided upon the original spelling of words in the first place?

Do dictionaries make decisions? 🤔