Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,424 Member
    Wouldn't you just assume they decided to go "off grid"and live in a cabin in the woods?

Isn’t this a much more pleasant thought than the alternative?
  • srazamora
    Can somebody please ask MFP to make reactions a different color when you’ve already clicked them? Do you know how often I go to react when I already have and it actually undoes the reaction?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,756 Member
    edited July 15
    nossmf wrote: »
    Do you not know the reference? Are you not a Saturday Night Live fan?
    Do you know it's been years since I last watched Saturday Night Live ?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,230 Member
    if Nossmf goes missing can we assume he is still reading through all 40 books in his series?
  • srazamora
    edited July 16
    Anyone else find it funny I completely missed a pop culture reference being missed?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,979 Member
    Aren't we all glad no one was carried off by a certain motivational speaker TO HIS VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!? 🤪
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,940 Member
    Isn't it funny how back then it was a scary thought, but with today's housing prices it's actually a viable living arrangement?
  • nossmf
    Is there any group of people in MFP with whom I would more wish to celebrate post number ten thousand than you fine folks?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,849 Member
    Aren't we all glad no one was carried off by a certain motivational speaker TO HIS VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!? 🤪
    Weren't his talks very motivating? 😂

Do you need a hint, @srazamora?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,230 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    Is there any group of people in MFP with whom I would more wish to celebrate post number ten thousand than you fine folks?

Isn't that old news now you are up to 10 009?
  • frankwbrown
    ... To infinity and beyond!?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    What's your favorite SNL skit? Is it the one where Will Farrell wins the sexiest man alive contest with his cowbell dance???
  • nossmf
    Aren't I partial to Peyton Manning mowing kids down with football passes?
  • frankwbrown
    What's your favorite SNL skit? Is it the one where Will Farrell wins the sexiest man alive contest with his cowbell dance???
    Isn't that impossible to say, but wasn't this a good one more recently?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Has anyone else spent all morning watching SNL instead of getting their work done!?🤓
  • srazamora
    ... To infinity and beyond!?

Shouldn’t this wonderful question make @frankwbrown this thread’s official hype man?
  • srazamora
    Has anyone else spent all morning watching SNL instead of getting their work done!?🤓

Have you settled on your favorite clip yet?

• nossmf
    May I be forgiven for having stopped watching SNL some 20 years ago, and thus have no knowledge of recent skits (except for the Peyton Manning one, which I learned about through ESPN)?
  • srazamora
    Will @AdahPotatah2024 now require you to spend the rest of your day watching SNL skits so that you can refamiliarize yourself?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Wouldn't that be a tad hypocritical of me since I tend to.just watch the same 80s and 90s SNL skits? Are we supposed to be calling these sketches instead of skits?