Replies

• debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I am flippant and like to laugh others get annoyed by this sometimes
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Impatience with those who lack common sense, and an innate inability to hide said impatience.

The need to roll my eyes when faced with circumstances described above.

The desire to throat punch anyone who rolls their eyes at me.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Procrastination - it's the only thing about me I would change, but I just can't seem to get myself to do it...:laugh:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    eye dew knot spel gud
  • wildlotus
    wildlotus Posts: 8
    Options
    I have a very hard time trusting people (especially women, surprisingly enough!). So I don't have any girlfriends, and if I do they don't last for long. I tend to be "that girl" who gets ganged up on by other women allllll the time.

I'm impulsive. Sometimes I'll start dating a guy immediately that I think I really like and then end up hurting him in the process when I realize I acted too quickly.

As a nursing student, I'm insanely self-critical and hold myself to impossible standards (physically and emotionally). Sometimes I feel like if I can't be an expert at everything I love (nursing, surfing, yoga, etc.), then I fail.

Oh. And I'm an emotional eater, BIG time.

Thanks for the post idea...that was cathartic :tongue:
  • mlfrailing
    mlfrailing Posts: 79
    Options
    I am too cynical. I often don't listen to what a person says, because I judge on actions not words. Words are just words.
    I also seem to have a short fuse.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Stubborn and not that sensitive to people... I love animals!
  • nope31
    nope31 Posts: 174
    Options
    Even If you got stung by a jelly fish I still wouldn't pee on you.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    eye dew knot spel gud
    Difficult typing on a keyboard with hooves
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I hate asking for help.
    I don't like to talk about my feelings (thoughts, yes ... feelings, no).
    I'm a control freak when it comes to my work. I don't like to delegate.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...The desire to throat punch anyone who rolls their eyes at me.

Where's the eye-rolling smiley when I need it? :wink:
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Have a habit of just randomly getting tired of people.
    1 day I'll talk to you for hours, next day i dont wanna see your face cause it annoys me.

I'm socially awkward. I'll blurt out the most random stupid joke and nobody will laugh but I'll keep talking. I can't accept defeat and walk away before embarrassing myself. >_<

Also I remember everything...so if we get into an argument. I never shut my mouth till your in tears. I aim to tear you down.
    Sometimes I feel bad about it.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    -get very hurt when people insult me (why can't I just brush them off like they don't matter? because they don't- shouldn't)
    -don't stand up for myself when I need to (ex: examiner at driving test said I didn't stop at a red light when I know I did, why didn't I say something? I thought it was futile, but you never know unless you try! So I had to take it again.. But I passed this time)
    -hate losing silly arguments :P, or any arguments for that matter loool
    -hate talking about emotions, and pretty emotionally disconnected much of the time (that's what people say, ha)
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Impatience with those who lack common sense, and an innate inability to hide said impatience.

Hello friend :)

Not only can I not hide it, I will call them out on it. I really DO try to not make it sound as short tempered as it comes out....but I get the "intimidating" description on my reviews, every single time.

I am honest and tell it like it is. Not rude, and never intentionally mean (I believe in the Golden Rule), but many people just don't want to hear or believe the truth. I figure that's their problem, not mine.

I do NOT *kitten*-kiss. This keeps me in trouble. Constantly.
  • TheCaren
    Options
    ...The desire to throat punch anyone who rolls their eyes at me.

Where's the eye-rolling smiley when I need it? :wink:

HAHAHAHA :laugh:
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have a very hard time trusting people (especially women, surprisingly enough!). So I don't have any girlfriends, and if I do they don't last for long. I tend to be "that girl" who gets ganged up on by other women allllll the time.

I'm impulsive. Sometimes I'll start dating a guy immediately that I think I really like and then end up hurting him in the process when I realize I acted too quickly.

As a nursing student, I'm insanely self-critical and hold myself to impossible standards (physically and emotionally). Sometimes I feel like if I can't be an expert at everything I love (nursing, surfing, yoga, etc.), then I fail.

OMG, if you get picked on by other women, you went into the WRONG field. Seriously. Get out now, or go an administrative route. Nurses eat their own young.

(sorry Nurses, you know it's true.....)
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Give in too easily! I let myself get talked over..... sometimes, depending on the person of course!:wink:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am to sensitive and trusting. :ohwell:

there there take my hand...itll be ok

i also do not say what you want to hear in order for you to feel better. im not blunt or without tact, i just dont like sugarcoating anything

Aww thank you, you are so kind................................Sh it, I fell for it again.....:grumble:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

OMG, if you get picked on by other women, you went into the WRONG field. Seriously. Get out now, or go an administrative route. Nurses eat their own young.

(sorry Nurses, you know it's true.....)

Oh it is true!
  • TheCaren
    Options

Hello friend :)

Not only can I not hide it, I will call them out on it. I really DO try to not make it sound as short tempered as it comes out....but I get the "intimidating" description on my reviews, every single time.

I am honest and tell it like it is. Not rude, and never intentionally mean (I believe in the Golden Rule), but many people just don't want to hear or believe the truth. I figure that's their problem, not mine.

I do NOT *kitten*-kiss. This keeps me in trouble. Constantly.

Oh my gosh. My personality has been described as "intimidating" repeatedly. I keep thinking "do I just have zero self awareness or I deal with a bunch of wussies???"....