Your worse personality trait(s)

Options

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    So many bad personality traits...

I hate being rushed or being told to hurry up. Like, it makes me want to rip that person's head off and s%$t down their throat. Yet I myself am very impatient with people who are slow, or just slow-witted.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    it seems like there are a lot of similar folks

trust is a big one for me. while i have many people whom id call friend theres only a very small number who know much about my inner thoughts and even less who know the REAL inner thoughts

i also self depreciate too much and it annoys people but i also believe if you cant laugh at yourself then you need to find someone smaller and weaker and laugh at them
    Yes I guess you win any situation!
    i can also laugh at any situation. ANY.

im very good at not letting emotions dictate my decision making
    That sounds like a challenge, laugh at ANY situation?

we were pallbearers at my grandmothers funeral and started walking down the steps with casket in hand. we all felt grandma slide from the bottom of the casket till her head hit the top.

i blurted out...Sorry Gram as all us grandsons burst out laughing
    Yes I guess you win, ANY situation lol!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I tend to lose my patience easily
    I have no filter

i dont have a filter either, whats wrong with that?
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Low self esteem.
    Words never come out of my mouth right--I'm eloquent in written word but sound like an idiot when I talk.
    Always running late because I'm never ready to go on time.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    OH and VERY impatient with ignorant people!!!!
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Honestly I'm a cut-throat b!tch...but only if you deserve it!
    Be nice to me I'll be nice too:tongue:
    and probably because of this I lack a bit of compassion....I've had to fire a lot of people in my life!
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    None. They're all good. :smile:
  • healthywtb
    healthywtb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I interrupt people when they are talking.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    when in a verbal fight, if you say something mean that you know will intentionally hurt me (nothing to bad, but just to get at me) i go right for the throat. you cant even say that escalated quickly because quickly doesnt even begin to describe it
  • superwalrus417
    superwalrus417 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will always be too shy and awkward to approach people :(
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I would say that my greatest personality flaw is the fact that I do not trust people very easily...
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    I interrupt people when they are talking.

1291718-imma_let_you_finish20_zpsd8afca25.jpg
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I was gonna *say* "I expect people to be better than they are" which often leads people to believe I think I am better'n everyone else, when I don't...but decided it's really my misanthropy that's my "worst personality trait."
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I can be incredibly socially lazy. If an event requires too much effort to go to, ie i can't drive to it, i make an excuse not to go. Most times i would rather be on the internet than bother going out, lol

I have no patience for stupid people.

I also bite my nails. That's not really a 'personality trait', but i wish i didn't have the urge to!!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    Sometimes I can be incredibly socially lazy. If an event requires too much effort to go to, ie i can't drive to it, i make an excuse not to go. Most times i would rather be on the internet than bother going out, lol

I have no patience for stupid people.

I also bite my nails. That's not really a 'personality trait', but i wish i didn't have the urge to!!

admittedly i am the same
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat shy until I know someone well. I have a hard time opening up when something is bothering me instead I try to calm myself down and deal with it until I feel the need to bring it up. I avoid any type of verbal arguments. I am impatient at times. Especially when driving I can be impatient.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I'm very laid back, but I have a wicked temper if I think someone messed with me, my friends or family. I will tear a head off in about 2.2 seconds and then expect that person to thank me for doing it quickly. :explode:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I wear my heart on my sleeve.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I am arrogant, argumentative, and I find reasons to dislike most people. Usually because they are stupid.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    I'm very laid back, but I have a wicked temper if I think someone messed with me, my friends or family. I will tear a head off in about 2.2 seconds and then expect that person to thank me for doing it quickly. :explode:

:flowerforyou: