Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    204mulj6ffiq.jpeg

that's awesome. lazy mermaid. you're way more adorable
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    EEAngelina wrote: »
    Here’s my last profile pic.... this is a pic WITHOUT PHOTO EDIT rpl8ciryhs1r.jpeg

You look nice with that heavy makeup but considering the quality of this pic, the reason you didn't use a photo editing app is not you are against them but because they weren't invented then. Otherwise you wouldn't use a makeup app for your profile picture.

I agree not to come down on you but this is an old pic from a 35 mm camera...which is fine ...but no need to judge others ...well you can...just do it on the snap judgements thread :#

Or the anonymous thread? Or the irk thread?

Why you always correcting me!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Here’s my last profile pic.... this is a pic WITHOUT PHOTO EDIT rpl8ciryhs1r.jpeg

You look nice with that heavy makeup but considering the quality of this pic, the reason you didn't use a photo editing app is not you are against them but because they weren't invented then. Otherwise you wouldn't use a makeup app for your profile picture.

I agree not to come down on you but this is an old pic from a 35 mm camera...which is fine ...but no need to judge others ...well you can...just do it on the snap judgements thread :#

he's kinda bossy eh
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options

Well damnnnnnn !
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options

Well damnnnnnn !

Well i find it funny when someone is against makeup but share photos with makeup :D
    Options

Well damnnnnnn !

Well i find it funny when someone is against makeup but share photos with makeup :D
    Truth! I see a rage quit happening soon.
    Options

Well damnnnnnn !

Bro, I've been enjoying watching this unfold, doors that make me a monster?

Yes.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

he's kinda bossy eh

I thought i was being nice by providing more options. *eye roll*

Awww Sniffles we like you bossy
    Options

he's kinda bossy eh

You should see him in the bedroom.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

he's kinda bossy eh

You should see him in the bedroom.

I can only imagine